What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning ARC and Rook :hello:
 
Morning ARC and pepper
 
Hey Bart
How's that jellyfish sting,hope it's better.
I Googled a cure for it.Take a full bottle of Run.Pour out one shot,throw it away,and drink the rest of the bottle:occasion14::headbang::tongue3:
 
Hey Bart
How's that jellyfish sting,hope it's better.
I Googled a cure for it.Take a full bottle of Run.Pour out one shot,throw it away,and drink the rest of the bottle:occasion14::headbang::tongue3:

Well its still lingering....but getting better....man I'm glad there's a cure !! Ill start treatments A.S.A.P. !! hmmm....which flavor rum for my medicine !!
:laughing7::laughing7::occasion14:
 
A little backwoods adventure for the crew.




Gee why do they need to have a caption of the backside in the backwoods?
I just have to look out the window to see-live it everyday.
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • B8B9D5D1-6EDA-4AA8-AD2B-2B93BC106F96_1_201_a.webp
    B8B9D5D1-6EDA-4AA8-AD2B-2B93BC106F96_1_201_a.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
Well its still lingering....but getting better....man I'm glad there's a cure !! Ill start treatments A.S.A.P. !! hmmm....which flavor rum for my medicine !!
:laughing7::laughing7::occasion14:

Good morning

Good to hear you're on the mend Bart

Remember swimming at Tioman Island during our 28 day stay. It was like we we getting little bee sting jabs every time a wave rolled in-not a nice day to be in the water.
 
Last edited:
Next weekend buddy will deliver another bottle of.....

attachment.php


We trade it for other products, wood, herbalists like making their magic potions, great disinfectant, maybe an octane booster as well.
 

Attachments

  • 443A80C2-6DB3-4676-94E5-E173B3BFAE42_4_5005_c.webp
    443A80C2-6DB3-4676-94E5-E173B3BFAE42_4_5005_c.webp
    6 KB · Views: 107
Went to a workshop on dirt yesterday. Professor of dirt I guess-an author on dirt-got a little dirt on how to work/grow/amend dirt.
Picked up 20lbs of organic tomatoes for a ketchup recipe try.
Had a customer come down for the weekly trip from the big smoke to get a cooler of beef.
She has to be tested every 2 days to stay on the job-like wow-sure glad I'm a hermit.

I forgot to ask her if it was a "Bart's brain swab" type test.

Putting up another 4ft of heavy chicken wire fencing on top of the 5ft to have the 9ft enclosure for the birds.
Seems that the fox is wanting to return too often-been having too many rooster alarms going off, the market/freezer birds are getting too big to loose now.

Max has been on full alert during his nightly walks, gets down right full on guard dog snarly when the fresh scent catches his nose.
We sent him off yesterday to chase what ever away when Bubbles was alarming-good work out for Max.
It's amazing that he has included the chickens into his domain of protection.

Everyone have a great Sunday-do something that will grab a smile/laugh in your life.
 
They say its getting easier, and they now have a simple saliva test !! I hope so for her sake !!
 
Bart,

6 trips to Barbados in the 1970's after the 3rd trip I swore off the rum to much rum punch one night. I was spending a pleasant evening at the beach club with a lovely lady from the U.K. and her folks.

The brain was working o.k. but when I got up to go to the washroom my legs felt like rubber....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: mind you the local stuff was 151 proof so 75.5% rather than the 40% offered here.

On future trips stuck to Banks beer.
 
Mornin all.

Power is back on.
A couple hours short of five days without it. Was tiring of hauling water. Reminding me of my choice of homesite not having a more natural source. A poor mans dilemma at the time though.

Dad's quite old cottage (full time home) where I came home to after birth and recall later had an artesian well out the back door. An underground creek ran a few feet below that surfaced a quarter mile (?)away in the park.
Us kids used to walk on a grate under it's roof . All lined up to drink from it. That cottage is long gone with a fancy home on the site.

Another I used to get power outage water from till discovering potable water closer , has a vertical (2 inch?) pipe with an ell to a horizontal pipe.
A small hole is bored through about two feet from the horizontal pipes end at the outflow.
Placing your hand over the end of the pipe causes the water to squirt out that small hole. Like a drinking fountain. Pretty neat. And great water...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom