What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

AHEM !

Hoist those sails ! ! !

Swab those decks ! ! !

Batten down those hatches ! ! !

Pour me some Rum ! ! !

Ahem... err...

Ok...

Scratch all that...

except for that last order !
 
Gee z Lewes e sorry I brought it up. Whats the sentence,firing squad a noon .
 
Gee z Lewes e sorry I brought it up. Whats the sentence,firing squad a noon .

No... you must share the profits from your finds from now on.

And your Rum...

Must share your Rum... errr ehhh... with the Captain only.

:P

:)
 
WALK THE PLANK! WALK THE PLANK! WALK THE PLANK! :angel12:
 
Sooooo.....
Are we advocating for illegal actions here now ? :dontknow:

Mornin all.

Advocating not getting caught.....

Too many eyes today. Actual and mechanical.
Had a wildlife official come zooming up on a jet ski to my boat from an unknown and quite distant ambush spot after my landing a fish one time.
He could tell I'd landed it , but couldn't see I'd released it. Wanted to peek in my cooler. His jumbo binoculars were obvious. Answering why /how he suspected fish in the cooler.
What fish were in the cooler were legal. (Of course.)
Weinie-head...!

Who knows what watches from the air today. Even at night.
 
If one doesn't do wrong they have nothing to be caught for...as you say...too many eyes. Risk versus reward. For me? Freedom trumps all.
 
Abandoned quarantine . Brother in law was only one at the business sick and he didn?t get close to anyone. Hubby talked to him but at a distance. Traced it back to working at the fair. Now I am all about the choice one has, but I have to question their thinking when they go unvaccinated and then park cars at a county fair. Well so be it. It pushed my buttons. I am tired of playing Chinese roulette. It is here to stay. I am getting vaccinated.

The vaccine doesn't work. Neither do the face diapers, nor the lockdowns.

But if it makes you feel better by all means get it.
 
The vaccine doesn't work. Neither do the face diapers, nor the lockdowns.

But if it makes you feel better by all means get it.

Well what works then, you once again claim that the stated doesn't?
 
Good afternoon pirates. A spirited crew this day. Well let me tell you what. My day started with me dumping mr wds over easy egg on the carpet while simultaneously spilling his coffee on his recliner. Just put me in a mood and I haven?t talked to many or gone out the door. I have just been in a funk and now it?s time to create some magic for supper and I don?t want to. So do I get any rum ? Ya know for ? pity?s sake?? Cmon Cap?n, please?
 
Rib steak on the menu tonight. We have some leftover roasted peppers and goat cheese casserole, I'll whip up a salad of cherry tomatoes and cukes from the garden.

And I'll roast some mixed colour fingerling potatoes from our garden also.
 
There is still a survival rate of over 98% for Covid 19; better odds than Russian roulette.
 
Not disputing the survival rate did you check out the percent of hospitalized cases non vaccinated versus vaccinated. Would you be interested in spending time in a covid ward in a hospital?

I'll stick with the vaccine thanks.
 
Everyone can make their own choice, and I respect yours.
 
Oh the Monarch Butterflies are migration is going through the field.
Everywhere I looked I could count a couple of dozen.
Never have I seen so many in years.
What a beautiful sight.
 
Good afternoon pirates. A spirited crew this day. Well let me tell you what. My day started with me dumping mr wds over easy egg on the carpet while simultaneously spilling his coffee on his recliner. Just put me in a mood and I haven?t talked to many or gone out the door. I have just been in a funk and now it?s time to create some magic for supper and I don?t want to. So do I get any rum ? Ya know for ? pity?s sake?? Cmon Cap?n, please?

Reads like the therapy is helping. (L.O.L.!!!)

Had a fight with the prosthetic leg today. Lousy fit only because of lamination being added. Strange.. Did what we could with it for now.
So now I'm sore and worn out. But part of that might just be from city traffic...
Brought the prosthetic home though , to keep fighting it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom