What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

♪♪ Good morning, pirates!♪♪

Bill, good luck. I hope you find some old Canadian coinage. I like seeing that.

Rook, it is beautiful out today. Nice and cool, low humidity here.
 
Alrighty, Captain. No time for rum today. I must go pick up the prop and then drive down and find a part for said prop. BBL.
 
♪♪ Good morning, pirates!♪♪

Bill, good luck. I hope you find some old Canadian coinage. I like seeing that.

Rook, it is beautiful out today. Nice and cool, low humidity here.

Yes mam
It cooler here a tad. Word has it Obiden opened the window and blew hot air at IDA and blew it out.:laughing7:
 
Everyone can make their own choice, and I respect yours.

Exactly, thank you. If you want the vaccine, get it. If you want to wear a face diaper, by all means do so.

But don't tell me what to do or force me to show some sort of vaccination papers. This isn't 1955 East Germany.
 
My advice for the day:

50-best-memes-2021-funny-dreams.webp
 
We picked our first butternut squash from the garden today and will be having some sauteed along with some of our fingerling potatoes and some fish fillets.
 
Already gave advice for the Day....
here is a thought for the Day:

Elon Musk is from South Africa...

He is now a US Citizen....

Is he considered African American?

:dontknow:
 
Looking at Ecuador....would appreciate information on the viability of living there...perhaps Guayaquil? Salinas. Manta?

Thanks!

I researched living in Equador, there is a large expat group living there and it is pretty cheap. I was looking at the Cuenca area, it sits in the lower Andes and you can live really well on $2000 a month.
 
Good morning RCT folks
 
And the Lord said...
I will put together a band. Guitar players, singers...gifted.



 
Last edited:
Morning.
 
GMorn everbody, the heavens are unloading here, about 3 inches it looks like in bucket outside my door.
2 grand to live a month in 3rd world luxury? 15-18 hundred per month and you could live in town here, in season it has a free park and swimming pool and a walmart and bowling ally 30 short miles from home, too close really...
 
Thee... best Eddie Money song in my opinion. Or for any youngsters here... heh... IMO!


 
Morning ARC, Fat, OV, Rook :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom