What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Jim,

I've seen a few dozen during my walks this summer also. We have quite a few clusters of milk weeds plants along the edge of the lake which is what they used for laying eggs, and the young caterpillars feeding, etc...

This fall I'll be harvesting some of the seed pods and spreading them along the edge of the lake to encourage additional plants for next year.
 
Good afternoon pirates. A spirited crew this day. Well let me tell you what. My day started with me dumping mr wds over easy egg on the carpet while simultaneously spilling his coffee on his recliner. Just put me in a mood and I haven?t talked to many or gone out the door. I have just been in a funk and now it?s time to create some magic for supper and I don?t want to. So do I get any rum ? Ya know for ? pity?s sake?? Cmon Cap?n, please?

I had one yesterday WD, so don't feel too bad about it.
Working on the chain on the manure spreader, had to do the chickens.
I was playing havoc with the pine tree branches so I steered away.
Result drove into the loader bucket, resulting in a 12 inch crease in the passenger door.
Then I was collecting the eggs, stepped one, quick response, broke another that was in my hand.

Worse of all the Mrs saw the door damage and I was then taken down a notch.
So we all have boo-boos.
 
Off like a fat kid covered in Coppertone on a pool slide.
 
Reads like the therapy is helping. (L.O.L.!!!)

Had a fight with the prosthetic leg today. Lousy fit only because of lamination being added. Strange.. Did what we could with it for now.
So now I'm sore and worn out. But part of that might just be from city traffic...
Brought the prosthetic home though , to keep fighting it.

Lets see... hmmm. what is the saying? Oh yeah. No pain, no gain. Just ribbing you. I do hope it gets all worked out for you! I see a lot of peeps walking around with their prosthetics like it is nothing, like it is the leg. I never ask, but I suspect because of the area, they are mostly vets. I seen one young lady that had both prosthetic legs. I was truly amazed. The field has come a long way since I wrote my paper way back in 1981. My brother had his all decorated with Cincy Bengals crapola. Patience, you will get there. The more time you spend with it at home, you will be able to figure out what needs adjusted/fixed.
 
I had one yesterday WD, so don't feel too bad about it.
Working on the chain on the manure spreader, had to do the chickens.
I was playing havoc with the pine tree branches so I steered away.
Result drove into the loader bucket, resulting in a 12 inch crease in the passenger door.
Then I was collecting the eggs, stepped one, quick response, broke another that was in my hand.

Worse of all the Mrs saw the door damage and I was then taken down a notch.
So we all have boo-boos.

OK. Yours was a bigger boo boo. But man, you know how some people can be about their recliners. He is still grumbling. LOL.
 
Normal....is not what I did yesterday and it is not what I might do tomorrow. It is what I do now and today.

G'night folks.:sleepy2:
 
Mornin
 
Good morning A21827EF-2B70-4EB4-AED3-909FE2AAF2B5.webp for a change
 
Good morning to you ARC and Rook
 
Planning on dusting off the machine and taking a stroll in the Eastern part of town along the water. If I find anything interesting I'll post it up.
 
Planning on dusting off the machine and taking a stroll in the Eastern part of town along the water. If I find anything interesting I'll post it up.

When you think to yourself ... "time to stop"...

Keep going for a bit longer.
 
Planning on dusting off the machine and taking a stroll in the Eastern part of town along the water. If I find anything interesting I'll post it up.

Good morning, and good luck bill....just got a gold and some silver !!
 
bill
Find some gold.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom