THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Spent the summer 2021, Princeton BC. The folks that own this property let me park my trailer there.

Some of the treasures on the property.

This year I plan on going further north, considering Dawson City.

yard.jpg

hemi.jpg

hemi2.jpg

hemi3.jpg

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven’t been posting. 4 of us got Covid. 3 Are not vaxed, 1 (me) has one dose of Moderna. I had the absolute least of the symptoms. Not really sure if I am still having headaches from it or the stress. One of my friends had to go to the ER and was treated and released. Our friends are still recovering. Hubby has been in the hospital since Saturday. It’s bad. I could really use your prayers. I seen ARC and family has it, JVA5TH your mom, and Treasure Hunter and wife. I am praying for you. The 2nd week is the hardest we were told by a doctor. It does come in waves it seems. Relentless attacks. Rusty I was glad to see you and yours were recovering. I may be off the site for a while. Take care and stay in hermitsville.
Praying for Mr WD....stay strong WD.....the family will be relying on your strength. Wish I could be more help.....this virus makes us all feel helpless !!

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven’t been posting. 4 of us got Covid. 3 Are not vaxed, 1 (me) has one dose of Moderna. I had the absolute least of the symptoms. Not really sure if I am still having headaches from it or the stress. One of my friends had to go to the ER and was treated and released. Our friends are still recovering. Hubby has been in the hospital since Saturday. It’s bad. I could really use your prayers. I seen ARC and family has it, JVA5TH your mom, and Treasure Hunter and wife. I am praying for you. The 2nd week is the hardest we were told by a doctor. It does come in waves it seems. Relentless attacks. Rusty I. was glad to see you and yours were recovering. I may be off the site for a while. Take care and stay in hermitsville.
Sorry 😞 to hear that you going through some rough waters. Really hope that your hubby kicks it, and gets back on his feet quickly.
I hear you on the hermitsville.

Last edited:
Good morning Jim, ARC, Bill, Bart, Rook and Roger.

Sounds like a number of you are currently sailing on the same boat 'COVID'. :icon_scratch:

I wish you all a fast and full recovery.... especially Mr & Mrs WD. :thumbsup:

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven’t been posting. 4 of us got Covid. 3 Are not vaxed, 1 (me) has one dose of Moderna. I had the absolute least of the symptoms. Not really sure if I am still having headaches from it or the stress. One of my friends had to go to the ER and was treated and released. Our friends are still recovering. Hubby has been in the hospital since Saturday. It’s bad. I could really use your prayers. I seen ARC and family has it, JVA5TH your mom, and Treasure Hunter and wife. I am praying for you. The 2nd week is the hardest we were told by a doctor. It does come in waves it seems. Relentless attacks. Rusty I was glad to see you and yours were recovering. I may be off the site for a while. Take care and stay in hermitsville.
Hope y’all are better soon.

Morning RTR
That must put a smile on hte face seeing the values up there like that.
Good for Dave he put his blood,sweat,& tears into building his company for the past 30 years :) :occasion14:
>>

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back