THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Surf_Pirate

Life's Short - Dig Deep
Mar 31, 2013
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember when it rained here. We celebrated with a kegger.
KIMG0566.JPG

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wind has put the brakes on my hunting. It's keeping the ocean a pea soup green color. I can hunt the bay side in this wind, but I did that last week, and it's just not time yet....traffic in the swim holes is low still. The big offshore spots are to windy, and choppy still. I have a friend who lives inshore of one great spot, and he says it's been full most good days. This spot is legendary and used to be a weekend spot.....now its an every day spot !! It will have the gold I seek if the wind will give me a chance.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
There’s just all kinds of stuff going on in this one. I don’t even know. I may need to get some more coffee. Lol. πŸ€ͺπŸ€£πŸ˜‰

View attachment 2068884

It's Don Quixote and his squire Sancho.

Don tilts at windmills. Windmills are giants. Giants are to be fought.
It all makes sense to him. For a reason.

The artist is capturing Don's mind. Sort of.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The wind has put the brakes on my hunting. It's keeping the ocean a pea soup green color. I can hunt the bay side in this wind, but I did that last week, and it's just not time yet....traffic in the swim holes is low still. The big offshore spots are to windy, and choppy still. I have a friend who lives inshore of one great spot, and he says it's been full most good days. This spot is legendary and used to be a weekend spot.....now its an every day spot !! It will have the gold I seek if the wind will give me a chance.
Somewhere ships took on fresh water. Wind shouldn't mess the clarity up there too bad.

You showed pictures of a spot before...Coral concrete remnants and fresh water. If I remember right. (Hey , there's a slight chance I actually saw such pics.)

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's Don Quixote and his squire Sancho.

Don tilts at windmills. Windmills are giants. Giants are to be fought.
It all makes sense to him. For a reason.

The artist is capturing Don's mind. Sort of.
I think Eeyore should have been named Donkey Hoady.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Mornin all.
Yesterdays rain didn't get rid of all the snow . Did get rid of most of it South of here.

Graupel falling now. Not hail , but like a softer white hail.
Ahoy there young RC! πŸ€— How things hanging today!! Im super busy with work nd have got hiccups… not a winning combo… please assit!! πŸ˜† xx

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahoy there young RC! πŸ€— How things hanging today!! Im super busy with work nd have got hiccups… not a winning combo… please assit!! πŸ˜† xx

Glass of water. Now figure out how to plug your ears and drink it at the same time. Drink heavy. Not sips. ( (The water lady , the water! Put the Rum down.)

R.67fffacc2fe682da124220d629e53d72

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Around noon a certain radio station will continue the Friday tradition. Been a long one.

Heard the same well known song drifting across the water from an informal band playing at a friends place one great summer night when I lived (too briefly) on shore there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread