What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I used to hand load 45-70 gov't rounds for my Ruger No. 1 rifle and the 375 gr. bullets I used looked just like that.
Aw darn so not even old lol
 
432099179be93296.webp
 
All the crap I found today
Not saying your reel handle is off a Johnson 100A .
Looks kinda close though.
It's prior owner likely missed it greatly!
And the nut that held it on. L.o.l..
I once dove danged cold water early spring in a river for a handle nut that dropped off my reel fishing from a bridge.
Got it first try. Fortunately.

Your "standing" lead sinker might be a plummet. More common in European fishing. But a way to feel bottom and get depth and bottom make up ideas to help determine presentations.

24924-cq9c.jpeg
 
Not saying your reel handle is off a Johnson 100A .
Looks kinda close though.
It's prior owner likely missed it greatly!
And the nut that held it on. L.o.l..
I once dove danged cold water early spring in a river for a handle nut that dropped off my reel fishing from a bridge.
Got it first try. Fortunately.

Your "standing" lead sinker might be a plummet. More common in European fishing. But a way to feel bottom and get depth and bottom make up ideas to help determine presentations.

24924-cq9c.jpeg
Therapy exactly the part I have lol. A few of the sinkers look different then what I usually find think I'm finding some older ones
 
Found this with one of the sets of keys I found.
 

Attachments

  • 20231129_194054.webp
    20231129_194054.webp
    786.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 20231129_194105.webp
    20231129_194105.webp
    748 KB · Views: 32
Lol at least I have one likable find today
It is cool and must be old. Mail in found keys? Sure! Nowadays that would be thanks and let me find what those keys fit!! :BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom