What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

:coffee2:
20250521_160724.webp
Good morning folks. This little guy was looking for dinner.
 
Mornin all.

Went outside with the dogs this morning and something was oddly different. It wasn't still raining.
Even rays of sun. Still!


Thank you for the 🌧.
Poor Max hates to do any business in the rain.
Not sure how many days he can hold it.🤣
 
Thank you for the 🌧.
Poor Max hates to do any business in the rain.
Not sure how many days he can hold it.🤣
I about had to get a broom to curl one of the dogs out last night. About five pushes to get him across the threshold. He wasn't impressed.
 
Work is done for the day....well works not done but I'm done... How can a heel hurt for days/weeks? :dontknow: No new jobs.... no bids.... I hate telling potential clients no! :BangHead: I guess I will have to just rest.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom