What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

It's a lot of extra work to replant. I've had it too wet, too hot. It seems like a natural cycle of fighting mother nature every year.
So we eat what grows, do without if it doesn't work.
The new hoop house will control some of the issues.
I'd struggle to suceed in making mud pies sometimes.

Mint planted in a raised bed out front during Covid shut down continues to flourish. It was just in corners near marigolds to slow pest traffic. And seemed a (success.)
then it decided to expand it's real estate holdings.
Might die hungry some winter if I had to survive on what I grow; but not without tea I suppose.
 
Public service announcement:

IMG_9297.webp
 
It's a lot of extra work to replant. I've had it too wet, too hot. It seems like a natural cycle of fighting mother nature every year.
So we eat what grows, do without if it doesn't work.
The new hoop house will control some of the issues.
A small greenhouse is on the agenda for this summer here too. We had a hoop house some years ago and it did fantastic -- we could grow stuff all winter long. But it didn't hold up well. This time we're going with polycarbonate panels instead of plastic sheeting. Hopefully it will work just as well and last a whole lot longer.
 
I love shifting to 2nd just about then. I'm looking for a new bumper and box for me Tundra.🤣
Yep!! An Oregon state trooper told me it's always the idiot that hits you from behinds fault. If you see an officer hit the brakes juuuuust enough so they get closer.... cops will nail them!! Trust me. They said they hate drivers like that as it's an accident waiting to happen. Motorcycles please disregard that info.
 
Hey pep, are your coon cat's claws...say that fast 3 times...bigger then normal cats? I noticed my mutt's feet are very large and his claws are scary! Very thick and long and wide, We have another male cat 16 pound cat and coonie's are almost twice the size! Feet and claws, He also has muscle like I have not seen in a cat.
 
Good morning all. I woke up way too early today. It's raining. Again. At least it's just a light rain so far.
 
Hey pep, are your coon cat's claws...say that fast 3 times...bigger then normal cats? I noticed my mutt's feet are very large and his claws are scary! Very thick and long and wide, We have another male cat 16 pound cat and coonie's are almost twice the size! Feet and claws, He also has muscle like I have not seen in a cat.
The Mrs 🫑 clips them on a regular basis. As they knead her and the front claws tend to hurt if they get too long.
If they swat Max, or our hand(playing)never are the claws noticed.
I think the claws are normal size.

So your cat has Viking Claws. :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom