Mornin all.
Finally got this sucker after much frustration
(Quote from Robin Williams character after landing at the airport. Or somewhere around there..)GOOD MORNIG VIETNAM!!! I mean Tnetters![]()
![]()
![]()
Oooo nice haul!I finally got to start picking the Haskaps in the afternoon. 4 hrs = 12 qrts.
So love picked 15.5 quarts off 3.5 plants.
58 plants.=?
I'm on my way of filling @oldmxrat red cup up.
View attachment 2213573
Why, are you visiting Florida in September? That is by far one of the hottest months here.I sure hope the weather is better in September
Yummm!First garlic scapes, nice and tender. Straight into the soup pot they went.
View attachment 2213593
With all the trouble you had getting it, I thought it would be gold and diamond encrusted!Finally got this sucker after much frustration
GOOD MORNIG VIETNAM!!! I mean Tnetters![]()
![]()
![]()
Only a six hour haul...totally worth it. Find some new permissions along the way, win win!Good afternoon all! Finally warm weather and no freezing temps! Summer may have tip toed in when no-one was looking! Now a road trip for some oysters. Those garlic scapes look fantastic!
Oysters??Good afternoon all! Finally warm weather and no freezing temps! Summer may have tip toed in when no-one was looking! Now a road trip for some oysters. Those garlic scapes look fantastic!
I have a 2 hour drive to Coos Bay... and they are everywhere!!
On the grill, raw are too slimy for me.Lucky! I've never had them on the grill, sounds perfect!Oysters??I have a 2 hour drive to Coos Bay... and they are everywhere!!
On the grill, raw are too slimy for me.