What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

22 quarts picked. The insulation board was a saving grace. Still hot and sticky out there.
Screenshot_20250622_200550_Weather Network.webp

We had some thunderstorm activity over night. Knocked alot of berries off onto the ground.
Screenshot_20250622_201302_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20250622_130157_Chrome.webp
 
Oh my goodness! Stay safe!!
Peps keep your head down! Everybody else seems like the theme is stay cool.
I didn't know till I saw all the branches and leaves laying around. Did hear a large tree coming down while out with Max this morning.
Most of the warnings were 60+miles NW of us, so no immediate need for us to get our knickers in a knot.
Though there was one guy telling folks to get in their basements.
It was 50 miles away from him going in another direction.
Too many drama queen/kings when it comes to these warnings.
 
Well, there wasn't a meme for "yucky."
Well there's blasphemy coming atta your mouth!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: Coconut caramel is mellow, if you drank a cup and didn't know what coffee, you couldn't really tell..... its "not" overpowering.

Here you go.....


yucky gif.gif
 
After work today got about 45 minutes to test the HF2 coil. The area I've heavily gone over so despite not finding anything good I pleased with the results since I have throughly gone over the area.
 

Attachments

  • 20250622_212003.webp
    20250622_212003.webp
    963.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20250622_212027.webp
    20250622_212027.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • 20250622_212034.webp
    20250622_212034.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • 20250622_212037.webp
    20250622_212037.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
After work today got about 45 minutes to test the HF2 coil. The area I've heavily gone over so despite not finding anything good I pleased with the results since I have throughly gone over the area.
That inverted pyramid/shark tooth WTF is it thing... I don't know but it's cool...
 
Does anyone know of someone that helped a woman find a ring on the beach in the last couple of weeks? It isn’t the one by tnt-hunter, the one I’m asking about is a white lady and it would be a video shared here not pictures. I know it’s random, but thanks.
 
Good Monday morning, everyone.

We had a pair of doves come to the tray feeder on the front window yesterday. It is very unusual to see doves at a feeder at all, other than on the ground. Even more unusual to have them come to the window feeder with us sitting there watching them.

IMG_6243.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom