Red_desert
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 7,498
- Reaction score
- 4,365
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Midwest USA
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you got your cat over your shoulder.I was told I need a haircut today, hair is rarely down usually in a pony tail... NEVER a "man bun" 'cause I'm not a poo nanner.... Iwrapped up my hair in a drill once, bad for the drill as I lost my temper.
View attachment 2214452

They're so perfect!Good morning !☕️ The cows are up and chowing down already. They’re eating pooping machines!View attachment 2214504
Good morning everyone. We finally have started getting some significant rain. About time. A couple of babies.That's a great looking umbrella ink 👌View attachment 2214509View attachment 2214510
8 sided open pontil umbrella ink !!
Finding some great bottles in harbor island bahamas!!
Stay hydrated and can't wait to see.what you guys find!Good morning.
Miguel and I are heading out early to beat the heat (high 90's today) and try another ghost town.
Best of luck on today's hunt.Good morning.
Miguel and I are heading out early to beat the heat (high 90's today) and try another ghost town.
View attachment 2214509View attachment 2214510
8 sided open pontil umbrella ink !!
Finding some great bottles in harbor island bahamas!!