What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all! It looks like my cyber stalker is now a part of TreasureNet, he reached out to me yesterday via direct message. I could be paranoid but several reasons I believe it to be him.
I had a cyberbully follow me one time LL then I got a trunk monkey here is an example of trunk monkey.
 
Last edited:
Yep pass everything but a gas station LOL.
And the radar. 1979
Got nailed going 114 mph in a 50 mph limit on a highway
I tried to outrun them by going down another one, but I ran out of gas.

Ditched the car, but they had me.

2 molars, few cracked ribs, more lumps than brains, the header pipes were my backrest basically from the black boots working me over.
Then came the yellow ticket parade fluttering down.
Yes it was a pig on fuel.
It was interesting times 🤣
 
Good morning all! It looks like my cyber stalker is now a part of TreasureNet, he reached out to me yesterday via direct message. I could be paranoid but several reasons I believe it to be him.
Sounds like he needs an attitude adjustment !!!
 
Thanks guys, this has been hell. My entire life has been in upheaval for months. The worst part is getting enough evidence for police to be able to do anything.
What I need is for someone with tech skill to stalk my stalker so I can get the evidence I need. Then an attorney that does pro bono and a trunk monkey to dole out subpoenas to trace the IP's from the emails he sent me pretending to be someone else. He loves pretending to be other people. Probably because he knows I couldn't stand him as is when we worked together.
 
What I need is for someone with tech skill to stalk my stalker so I can get the evidence I need. Then an attorney that does pro bono and a trunk monkey to dole out subpoenas to trace the IP's from the emails he sent me pretending to be someone else. He loves pretending to be other people. Probably because he knows I couldn't stand him as is when we worked together.
...and then a trip to herkimer to smash some rocks...
 
Thanks guys, this has been hell. My entire life has been in upheaval for months. The worst part is getting enough evidence for police to be able to do anything.
Detectives I.T. and digital forensics department should already have researched the E-mails and source(s)?

After securing a restraining order and detectives watching the case directly while knowing the suspects name and more; you shouldn't be the one obtaining evidence.
I guarantee if you shot a stalker dead in your yard all kinds of detectives and more would show up and suddenly be all busy about it. Acting like it is suddenly a matter of importance of course because they were either not convinced or in denial prior. Until they are convinced' YOU are supposed to be confirming the stalking?
There are great law enforcement people out there. Also busy ones. Also ones prescreening and prioritizing.
I'm not impressed if a stalking case is being ignored. Doesn't mean I'm surprised.

Keep records of every contact related to your case.
Actually print up a stack of contact forms.
Time of call. Date of call. Whom you contacted. Topic. Results. Ect.
Otherwise you will be trusting your memory and a defendant or asshole( oh they exist) that should be helping you will deny or claim as heresy a statement of yours regarding a contact. I'm not legal advice, you may even want to learn the law regarding recording conversations.
 
Can one fire themselves? :dontknow::icon_scratch::laughing9::laughing9:
I did,
I looked in the mirror
"Your fired"
Thank you
Was offered 3 positions to run things after that.
Nope I'm retired.
 
Thanks guys, this has been hell. My entire life has been in upheaval for months. The worst part is getting enough evidence for police to be able to do anything.
Do you know anyone that can advise him that he is putting his life in danger? You know.....
 
What I need is for someone with tech skill to stalk my stalker so I can get the evidence I need. Then an attorney that does pro bono and a trunk monkey to dole out subpoenas to trace the IP's from the emails he sent me pretending to be someone else. He loves pretending to be other people. Probably because he knows I couldn't stand him as is when we worked together.
Problem with that is almost everyone that wants to sneak can use a VPN or bounce their signal all over the world unless he has a Forest Gump IQ.
 
Good morning!☕️ I’m right with you today ARC. I got tired of tossing and turning and finally just got up.😩
Yeah... i laid there for some time TRYING to go back to sleep.
 
What really sucks for me personally is...
When i awake too early and just sit around drinking coffee WAITING for it to be time to be able to do anything OTHER than ...
Just sitting around drinking coffee... heh

Nothing is open yet... cannot start my day... dark out...
Today it is currently also raining.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom