What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7



Sand is sure willing to hold secrets...

That 3/4(?) Oz. slip sinker could probably tell one too.
Nice clean bottom to tether bait near. Hmmm.

Congrats on the dated ring. It's getting some serious years on it. The prior owner might not have been on the sandbar last year. Or may have been.

The nonmetallic gold bead could be a small flag's "flag pole"/dowel finial?

(1961 wedding. Hints of a 64 year old ring.)
 
Last edited:
Sand is sure willing to hold secrets...

That 3/4(?) Oz. slip sinker could probably tell one too.
Nice clean bottom to tether bait near. Hmmm.

Congrats on the dated ring. It's getting some serious years on it. The prior owner might not have been on the sandbar last year. Or may have been.

The nonmetallic gold bead could be a small flag's "flag pole"/dowel finial?

(1961 wedding. Hints of a 64 year old ring.)

Christina the Florida wild woman has been a great friend....she's trying to make a name for herself, and is always dragging me on adventures.....she works for the state of Florida, and I sometimes rescue artifacts for the state with her....mainly calusa Indian artifacts!! I get special state permission with her, and have learned alot about Florida state archeology and how it works....and doesn't work.
 
Christina the Florida wild woman has been a great friend....she's trying to make a name for herself, and is always dragging me on adventures.....she works for the state of Florida, and I sometimes rescue artifacts for the state with her....mainly calusa Indian artifacts!! I get special state permission with her, and have learned alot about Florida state archeology and how it works....and doesn't work.
Nothing off putting about F.W.W. or the vid for sure.
Somewhere about the time you were going to actually ; finally; after preparing to; post arrival; whence it came to pass that setting foot in the watertime had nearly arrived...She was starting to appear excited about the possibilities. For some mysterious reason. L.O.L.. And anyone watching would too.
( Later I keep leaning towards the screen when you were fanning; or when someone reached towards the sand.)
 
Nothing off putting about F.W.W. or the vid for sure.
Somewhere about the time you were going to actually ; finally; after preparing to; post arrival; whence it came to pass that setting foot in the watertime had nearly arrived...She was starting to appear excited about the possibilities. For some mysterious reason. L.O.L.. And anyone watching would too.
( Later I keep leaning towards the screen when you were fanning; or when someone reached towards the sand.)
Probably not quite how I would do videos...but im happy to collaborate with people and let them be creative. Pretty basic video, and im kinda excited for Cristina as she goes after some youtube dollars...ill try and film some treasure coast stuff with her next. Then possibly I'll be off and running with a massive media project that has been in the works for a couple years now. Either way ive started on a big treasure expedition last month, and hope to really get digging soon with or without Hollywood. Last couple weeks has been pretty incredible!!
20250604_162719.webp
20250604_162920.webp
20250607_171333.webp

Grinding hard underwater with my own gear and money at the moment.....hoping for some dollars for help soon !! I can smell treasure within grasp !! Got a good tan working too !! Explored some serious treasurenet legends and stories.....they are true !!
 
Probably not quite how I would do videos...but im happy to collaborate with people and let them be creative. Pretty basic video, and im kinda excited for Cristina as she goes after some youtube dollars...ill try and film some treasure coast stuff with her next. Then possibly I'll be off and running with a massive media project that has been in the works for a couple years now. Either way ive started on a big treasure expedition last month, and hope to really get digging soon with or without Hollywood. Last couple weeks has been pretty incredible!!
View attachment 2215294View attachment 2215295View attachment 2215296
Grinding hard underwater with my own gear and money at the moment.....hoping for some dollars for help soon !! I can smell treasure within grasp !! Got a good tan working too !! Explored some serious treasurenet legends and stories.....they are true !!

Expedition Bart.
I might wear that on a shirt or hat. Add a / your web site.

Did wear my Islamorada hat the other day. No one mistook me here for a resident there. Nor did a sponsor approach me. Ah well.

Your third lung wants it's air filter back. I can see the poor filter peeking in the window from outside. I'm not seeing a pre-filter. Maybe with the nut and cover.
Nice clean housing for it though. As it should be.

I keep a chip brush hanging on a particular bench.
Setting a nephew up with a single burner stove (Coleman 502) and fuel and funnel he got quiet when I wiped the brush across my pant leg a couple times out of habit before dusting the filters felt with it. (Just figured it was odd Uncle stuff I guess.)
But that brush has cleaned a surprising amount of things.
 
Probably not quite how I would do videos...but im happy to collaborate with people and let them be creative. Pretty basic video, and im kinda excited for Cristina as she goes after some youtube dollars...ill try and film some treasure coast stuff with her next. Then possibly I'll be off and running with a massive media project that has been in the works for a couple years now. Either way ive started on a big treasure expedition last month, and hope to really get digging soon with or without Hollywood. Last couple weeks has been pretty incredible!!
View attachment 2215294View attachment 2215295View attachment 2215296
Grinding hard underwater with my own gear and money at the moment.....hoping for some dollars for help soon !! I can smell treasure within grasp !! Got a good tan working too !! Explored some serious treasurenet legends and stories.....they are true !!
I think that is the exact same model 3rd lung i own Bart.

285 ?
 
Staying home tonight with the wife watching TV. I hope everyone enjoys their evening
Same here, avoiding the crowds is almost impossible beach detecting, but the rest of the time...it's mandatory!
 
Project wood... Expensive hard to find wood, Curly, Quilted and flame, most of it old growth. Wet to enhance the grain, it would look the same or better stained.

100_0127.webp



100_0132 - Copy.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom