What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good EARLY morning T Crew... one of those lost sleep nights.

arrrg coffeeee
Had a 2:45 AM yesterday, by 6pm I was wondering why I felt tired. 😅
 
4/7/85

I sobered up, and started to a new life.

As every year today is my special play day, marking the 40th anniversary of being sober. I usually go out to a secluded site, detect, and to reflect.

Did a lot of really stupid $hit back then, and there's lots I don't have any remote rememberance of even doing it.
So today it's kind of fitting to celebrate the day, hauling loads of old cow $hit.🤣
 
Do you know anyone that can advise him that he is putting his life in danger? You know.....
Thank you, I wish there was eyes on him in any way. The digital investigator the sheriff assigned me feels I'm "manic" and have not sent anything substantial enough to prove its him. The video my ex and I had of him breaking into my car didn't show his face clearly.

I've sent everything I possibly can to police and they have only had one conversation with him. From that conversation he closed my case. Now I am putting together another portfolio and heading to the NYS troopers. A man I grew up with is a Commander and knows I am not afflicted with the mental illness that the institute I worked for claimed and then the sheriffs office. I've been told I have "fixed delusions" when I have screen shots of what was happening to my work laptop. I can't hallucinate what's real.
 
Thank you, I wish there was eyes on him in any way. The digital investigator the sheriff assigned me feels I'm "manic" and have not sent anything substantial enough to prove its him. The video my ex and I had of him breaking into my car didn't show his face clearly.

I've sent everything I possibly can to police and they have only had one conversation with him. From that conversation he closed my case. Now I am putting together another portfolio and heading to the NYS troopers. A man I grew up with is a Commander and knows I am not afflicted with the mental illness that the institute I worked for claimed and then the sheriffs office. I've been told I have "fixed delusions" when I have screen shots of what was happening to my work laptop. I can't hallucinate what's real.
He's still working at the institute and has back door access to the buildings accounts. I've lost everything fighting him and he lives his life like nothing is happening.
 
4/7/85

I sobered up, and started to a new life.

As every year today is my special play day, marking the 40th anniversary of being sober. I usually go out to a secluded site, detect, and to reflect.

Did a lot of really stupid $hit back then, and there's lots I don't have any remote rememberance of even doing it.
So today it's kind of fitting to celebrate the day, hauling loads of old cow $hit.🤣
Happy anniversary Pep!
That is an achievement that many need and too few make :icon_thumright:
 
4/7/85

I sobered up, and started to a new life.

As every year today is my special play day, marking the 40th anniversary of being sober. I usually go out to a secluded site, detect, and to reflect.

Did a lot of really stupid $hit back then, and there's lots I don't have any remote rememberance of even doing it.
So today it's kind of fitting to celebrate the day, hauling loads of old cow $hit.🤣
Congrats P.J..
Tough choice and decision. Tougher to actually follow through.

 
4/7/85

I sobered up, and started to a new life.

As every year today is my special play day, marking the 40th anniversary of being sober. I usually go out to a secluded site, detect, and to reflect.

Did a lot of really stupid $hit back then, and there's lots I don't have any remote rememberance of even doing it.
So today it's kind of fitting to celebrate the day, hauling loads of old cow $hit.🤣
I sobered up Monday........

And i feel so good now....... That i will celebrate it tonight with some Rum.
 
Good morning everybody and happy birthday USA 🇺🇸

Mornin Evan!

1751654141311.webp
 
4/7/85

I sobered up, and started to a new life.

As every year today is my special play day, marking the 40th anniversary of being sober. I usually go out to a secluded site, detect, and to reflect.

Did a lot of really stupid $hit back then, and there's lots I don't have any remote rememberance of even doing it.
So today it's kind of fitting to celebrate the day, hauling loads of old cow $hit.🤣
I’ve been sober for 16 years now and tobacco free for a year now. Congratulations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom