Mornin Evan!Good morning everybody
I’m up early to go fishing my buddy bet me 20 bucks. I’d catch a fish if I got up this early. He said something about early bird catches the worm, but I told him we already have worms. We’re trying to catch fish.
It's 1:30....... Night time bro !Morning everyone![]()
![]()
What happened? He alright? I missed something .....The morning update:
Max had a pretty good night.
(He slept on the rug/🌶 on the couch)
He finally decided at 4:30 he needed a bowl of water, a whizz, a bark, followed by a good sniff at the driveway entrance.
Treat, water, wash the paws.
That was it, now a rest.
Good signs he's feeling a little better still. Color in his gums is normal.
Now the thing is keep the air conditioning head fan on high for noise, windows closed, so he doesn't hear the outside world.
We closed off the stairs so he doesn't get the idea of flying down to the lower floor.
Keeping him quiet now will be the trick.
The moon is correct for a good fishing day. Good luckGood morning everybody
I’m up early to go fishing my buddy bet me 20 bucks. I’d catch a fish if I got up this early. He said something about early bird catches the worm, but I told him we already have worms. We’re trying to catch fish.
pautzke.com
Post in thread 'THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7' https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...-shoes-required-open-24-7.615860/post-7346132What happened? He alright? I missed something .....
I'm sorry to here that. I hope he recovers, gets stronger and gets well. Pets are better then some people and family, strong family.Well 2 x-rays, 2 bottles of pills.
At home again, resting absorbing his blood back into his body.
Hopefully he will be strong enough by 8 AM Monday morning for surgery.
He more than likely has spleen bleed.
Some type of a cancer.
They'll do an ultrasound Monday morning to look at the liver.
If it hasn't spread then the spleen will be removed.
If it has spread-😭
Oh damn it, you know it hurts.

Usually if you are getting rain it hits my area in a couple of days. We need some more rain it’s getting to hotGood morning all. Another wet weekend -- we get an inch and a half of rain yesterday (most of that in about an hour), and more predicted today.