What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone

Mornin Evan!

(Swiped from internet.)
1752436775196.webp
 
Greetings dearest Pirates 😎 xx wow I almost thought I was going to have o hang up my pin pointer 😳… we have been suffering from a bad case of sunshine 😎 and not only is it shining it’s flippin hot 😅. So we have been sensible on kept out of the fields …. But could stand it no more so risked the bitey flies and freckles and did a bit of swinging …😅…. I cannot wait for Autumn 😂 xx

Hope you are all ok and enjoying yourselves xx 🤗 💕
 
Greetings dearest Pirates 😎 xx wow I almost thought I was going to have o hang up my pin pointer 😳… we have been suffering from a bad case of sunshine 😎 and not only is it shining it’s flippin hot 😅. So we have been sensible on kept out of the fields …. But could stand it no more so risked the bitey flies and freckles and did a bit of swinging …😅…. I cannot wait for Autumn 😂 xx

Hope you are all ok and enjoying yourselves xx 🤗 💕

Nice to see you post!
 
Today is the day.
Will load Mr Max up in the car in a few hours, and take him in for his ultrasound. 🤞
He didn't break his staring while I was eating my pork chop last night.🤣
Played a little ball passively, he even got his chew bone, but gave up after a few chews.
Looking pretty chipper actually so I guess the meds are helping out.

It's been a long 3 days our minds basically scrambled.
 
Greetings dearest Pirates 😎 xx wow I almost thought I was going to have o hang up my pin pointer 😳… we have been suffering from a bad case of sunshine 😎 and not only is it shining it’s flippin hot 😅. So we have been sensible on kept out of the fields …. But could stand it no more so risked the bitey flies and freckles and did a bit of swinging …😅…. I cannot wait for Autumn 😂 xx

Hope you are all ok and enjoying yourselves xx 🤗 💕
Been hot here too and I’ve been avoiding the heat and staying indoors. Glad you finally got out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom