What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

:coffee2:Good morning folks. My 84 year old brother Joe passed away yesterday morning. He was sitting at his table with a cup of coffee and then gone. A quick and peaceful departure from this world.
He loved fishing at Kelly Creek Idaho & I would meet him every year for a week of Cutthroat trout fishing. A good man with a big heart.
Screenshot_20250714-145931_Photos.webp
 
:coffee2:Good morning folks. My 84 year old brother Joe passed away yesterday morning. He was sitting at his table with a cup of coffee and then gone. A quick and peaceful departure from this world.
He loved fishing at Kelly Creek Idaho & I would meet him every year for a week of Cutthroat trout fishing. A good man with a big heart. View attachment 2216861
My condolences to you and your family Newman.
 
:coffee2:Good morning folks. My 84 year old brother Joe passed away yesterday morning. He was sitting at his table with a cup of coffee and then gone. A quick and peaceful departure from this world.
He loved fishing at Kelly Creek Idaho & I would meet him every year for a week of Cutthroat trout fishing. A good man with a big heart. View attachment 2216861
Condolences for the loss of your brother
 
:coffee2:Good morning folks. My 84 year old brother Joe passed away yesterday morning. He was sitting at his table with a cup of coffee and then gone. A quick and peaceful departure from this world.
He loved fishing at Kelly Creek Idaho & I would meet him every year for a week of Cutthroat trout fishing. A good man with a big heart. View attachment 2216861
Sorry for your loss
You just never know when you will go but at least it was peaceful.
 
Max had a pretty good night 😴 🥱
( "I think" as I passed out from not getting much sleep the 3 nights previous.)

Last night we had to use the packaging blanket carrier to get him outside.
Then back in the house.

This morning he was able to walk outside, drank a big bowl if water.
Meds mixed into the peanut butter, and he's back to zzzz land.
 
:coffee2:Good morning folks. My 84 year old brother Joe passed away yesterday morning. He was sitting at his table with a cup of coffee and then gone. A quick and peaceful departure from this world.
He loved fishing at Kelly Creek Idaho & I would meet him every year for a week of Cutthroat trout fishing. A good man with a big heart. View attachment 2216861
Sorry about your brother.
 
:coffee2:Good morning folks. My 84 year old brother Joe passed away yesterday morning. He was sitting at his table with a cup of coffee and then gone. A quick and peaceful departure from this world.
He loved fishing at Kelly Creek Idaho & I would meet him every year for a week of Cutthroat trout fishing. A good man with a big heart. View attachment 2216861
My condolences.
 
:coffee2:Good morning folks. My 84 year old brother Joe passed away yesterday morning. He was sitting at his table with a cup of coffee and then gone. A quick and peaceful departure from this world.
He loved fishing at Kelly Creek Idaho & I would meet him every year for a week of Cutthroat trout fishing. A good man with a big heart. View attachment 2216861
My condolences, may he rest in peace.
 
:coffee2:Good morning folks. My 84 year old brother Joe passed away yesterday morning. He was sitting at his table with a cup of coffee and then gone. A quick and peaceful departure from this world.
He loved fishing at Kelly Creek Idaho & I would meet him every year for a week of Cutthroat trout fishing. A good man with a big heart. View attachment 2216861
Great looking water Joe.
Hope you're right back in it straightening the kinks out of a new leader for another new days catches to come..

My condolences newnan man.
 
I finally put the curtains up in the bedroom 😃
Some cheap screws now days. It took 3 tries to get the screws in place. I’ve got a bunch in the garage vintage that I ended up using cause the new ones kept stripping out.
It's not easy getting away from cheap assed Chinese hardware nowadays. It can make any little job into a time devouring project.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom