What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

For sale in Brookings. nice car but no thanks. That pic of him at the stoplight.... I race a few peeps with my "bird from that stoplight ! Other end of town is better as it goes from stoplight to 55 mph.
From the ad.

1965 Austin Healey bj8 $60,000 · In stock​

Listed in Brookings, OR

Excellent driver. Everything works. It was in very good condition when I bought it and I have continued to detail the car taking it to Healey Lane restoration in Oregon where we did a lot of minor work I sent the wheels to Allen Hendrix for balancing along with rear brake drums which really made it a smooth ride. Any way it is for sale.

healy 1.webp



healy 2.webp
 
For sale in Brookings. nice car but no thanks. That pic of him at the stoplight.... I race a few peeps with my "bird from that stoplight ! Other end of town is better as it goes from stoplight to 55 mph.
From the ad.

1965 Austin Healey bj8 $60,000 · In stock​

Listed in Brookings, OR

Excellent driver. Everything works. It was in very good condition when I bought it and I have continued to detail the car taking it to Healey Lane restoration in Oregon where we did a lot of minor work I sent the wheels to Allen Hendrix for balancing along with rear brake drums which really made it a smooth ride. Any way it is for sale.

View attachment 2217146


View attachment 2217147
You'd think that he could pick up a better looker than that one.
What a Mutt.
 
Good morning everyone.

Notch (one of the mama deer) brought her fawn up again yesterday, This time the fawn munched a bit then laid down in the shade while mama ate some corn.

IMG_3307.webp
 
Good morning everyone . Be back in a few days . I am going camping with my horses and riding :)
 
The Mrs started to request that she wanted a chainsaw.
"What for"
To cut small brush
"Too dangerous"
But I want one
"Too Dangerous 😳"

Found one today for her.

20250717_185001.webp

20250714_094636.webp

I have heard these rigs are brilliant.
5yr warranty
So I got an extra battery also.
She's smiling 😃
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom