What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The Mrs started to request that she wanted a chainsaw.
"What for"
To cut smal brush
"Too dangerous"
But I want one
"Too Dangerous 😳"

Found one today for her.

View attachment 2217280
View attachment 2217282
I have heard these rigs are brilliant.
5yr warranty
So I got an extra battery also.
She's smiling 😃
Close !! :laughing7:

51v1h4gPkSL._AC_SL1000_.webp
 
I can put blades on my 20 volt beast and cut anything fast !! They make some of the wickedest blades I have ever seen.

shopping.webp
 
Last edited:
$199.99
$56 extra battery.
I need to go try it now.
I went out and cut a few suckered trees, a few branches.
Tad grabbing compared to a chainsaw, but it does the job.
 
I went out and cut a few suckered trees, a few branches.
Tad grabbing compared to a chainsaw, but it does the job.

Ladyfriend gifted me one a couple years ago. Not a top brand.( Not an insult to her gift.)
Lots of alders cut with it on the hunting property. And limbing during pole barn site prep.
Swapped one chain out.
Grubbing low on alders is hard on any saw.
Little bugger cuts if you let it!
 
Good morning all. It's Friday. Already.

 
Pretty good. We got hit hard by hurricane Milton. The house is almost all the way back together. How have you been?
Sorry to hear that you were hit so hard by the storm.
As for myself it's been a borderline country and western tune lately it seems.
But the dog lived, and the wife didn't leave.🤣
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom