What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The Max update:
Thanks for everyone's well wishes and encouragement for Max's recovery.😍

Yesterday the Mrs 🫑 was all concerned that the Max wasn't too lively.
Made an appointment for this morning to see the Dr.

I said let's just wait ✋️.

He's getting 400mg of pain meds every 8hrs.
He just had surgery 30 hrs ago.

Slowdown 🤣
(Jeez she expects he should be his perky old self already)

This morning he can get up faster, walk better, very interested in his "cooked" breakfast, treats, water, meds, now sleep.
 
Good morning!☕️ Invasive wild blackberries started taking over one end of my restored prairie. Instead of poisoning them I mowed strips and let them grow. This yrs crop are just starting to ripen. Blackberry cobbler coming up!
IMG_0484.webp
 
Good morning!☕️ Invasive wild blackberries started taking over one end of my restored prairie. Instead of poisoning them I mowed strips and let them grow. This yrs crop are just starting to ripen. Blackberry cobbler coming up!View attachment 2216985
We have been letting them grow in the gully at the back of the house.
I think of them as a security fence that has benefits.
 
Afternoon all xx finally we have had some rain and it has cooled down so we can hopefully return to normal 😂 we definitely are not prepared for temps over 25 in this country ! I even had to get the Air con thingy filled up in my car 😅 xx

@pepperj … My gosh, am so sorry to hear Max has been a poorly Chap, but so glad to hear he is doing better xx hugs to you all 🤗 xx
 
I know I’m behind on everything.. but I miss seeing the banner finds zipping across the top of my screen 😔…..!

We took my Philip and Mary shilling to the FLO in May with our other batch of finds.. it has now been assessed … details as follows… it was struck /minted at the Tower of London… somehow that makes it even more surreal .. 😍
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4169.webp
    IMG_4169.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4168.webp
    IMG_4168.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1263.webp
    IMG_1263.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1262.webp
    IMG_1262.webp
    108.4 KB · Views: 19
I know I’m behind on everything.. but I miss seeing the banner finds zipping across the top of my screen 😔…..!

We took my Philip and Mary shilling to the FLO in May with our other batch of finds.. it has now been assessed … details as follows… it was struck /minted at the Tower of London… somehow that makes it even more surreal .. 😍
Super well done Blossy. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom