What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

A bit of silver goodies from Tahoe yesterday.
More here
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9549.webp
    IMG_9549.webp
    638.8 KB · Views: 20
:coffee2:Good morning folks. My 84 year old brother Joe passed away yesterday morning. He was sitting at his table with a cup of coffee and then gone. A quick and peaceful departure from this world.
He loved fishing at Kelly Creek Idaho & I would meet him every year for a week of Cutthroat trout fishing. A good man with a big heart. View attachment 2216861
Im sorry to here that Newnan....may he rest peacefully.
 
:coffee2:Good morning folks. My 84 year old brother Joe passed away yesterday morning. He was sitting at his table with a cup of coffee and then gone. A quick and peaceful departure from this world.
He loved fishing at Kelly Creek Idaho & I would meet him every year for a week of Cutthroat trout fishing. A good man with a big heart. View attachment 2216861
I'm very sorry for your loss.
 
Nice and cool at the mouth of the Chetco river. Talked to my kid, it is 94 in Medford Oregon. The fog is in on the coast 59 degrees ! Is there a degree sign/symbol on the keyboard ?? :dontknow::icon_scratch:???


pelicans two.webp



pelicans one.webp
 
Nice and cool at the mouth of the Chetco river. Talked to my kid, it is 94 in Medford Oregon. The fog is in on the coast 59 degrees ! Is there a degree sign/symbol on the keyboard ?? :dontknow::icon_scratch:???


View attachment 2216931


View attachment 2216932
Medford, a place that I'll never forget.
California road trip with 2 buddies.
Stopped there for the night.
Long story short we didn't make it any further.
 
Medford, a place that I'll never forget.
California road trip with 2 buddies.
Stopped there for the night.
Long story short we didn't make it any further.
Details !! :laughing7::laughing7: It's 75 thousand people now....
 
Details !! :laughing7::laughing7: It's 75 thousand people now....
I think it was the Medford Inn.
Second night, a great looking lady approached our table.
She wanted to invite all 3 of us home.

Ok, vote all in favor?
No F.....way!
Probably get shot!
Nope!

Reason the hubby wanted to watch from the closet.🤣

There's limits even with us Canucks.
 
I think it was the Medford Inn.
Second night, a great looking lady approached our table.
She wanted to invite all 3 of us home.

Ok, vote all in favor?
No F.....way!
Probably get shot!
Nope!

Reason the hubby wanted to watch from the closet.🤣

There's limits even with us Canucks.
I was in the clothes hamper :P

Sheesh :/
 
I think it was the Medford Inn.
Second night, a great looking lady approached our table.
She wanted to invite all 3 of us home.

Ok, vote all in favor?
No F.....way!
Probably get shot!
Nope!

Reason the hubby wanted to watch from the closet.🤣

There's limits even with us Canucks.
I had a similar experience at work in Florida. I declined
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom