Gulf Coast Pirate
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2021
- Messages
- 1,402
- Reaction score
- 7,936
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bayport, FL
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, folks!
SSDDWell now... there is some life...
Everyone must be sleepy today... heh
Be glad. I have the opposite problem -- I planted a dozen lovely tomato plants (all started from seed) and then rain and cold stunted their growth, then practically overnight turned hot and humid and they all just stopped all attempts at thriving. Only one of the plants ever really grew at all, and it has only a single tomato on it the last I looked. In other years, we'd have been canning tomatoes for winter by now.I’m drowning in tomatoes here
Mornin Evan!Good morning everyone
Goodnight ARCG night T Crew... C u n a.m
Welcome back!! I've been gone also... Worse flu ever!! ...or cold...or Covid 'cause everything is... Whole family sicker then shit !!!!I have been gone for a while. I'm Back!!!!