What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everybody, back to the grind

Mornin Evan!

1753124126216.webp
 
How was the vacation?
It was good. It was a work play vacation. My friend bought a house up in big Bear so I was helping her replace some light fixtures and handyman stuff. I also gotta deal with those stripped screws.lol I did find one silver dime, one wheat cent and a brass hammer at a camp ground.
 
I would never approach a hog that close in the wild. They can be very vicious. You can hunt them year round in Florida. They are very destructive to agriculture. They don't seem to be an issue on wild lands. Panthers & large Bobcats feed on their piglets so the sows are super protective & vicious.
Thanks Newnan man Living where i do I did not realize how dangerous they really are THANKS AGAIN !!
 
It was good. It was a work play vacation. My friend bought a house up in big Bear so I was helping her replace some light fixtures and handyman stuff. I also gotta deal with those stripped screws.lol I did find one silver dime, one wheat cent and a brass hammer at a camp ground.
My next vacation I have to go visit my mom and do a bunch of stuff around her home. Last time she had a big list
 
My next vacation I have to go visit my mom and do a bunch of stuff around her home. Last time she had a big list
I am sure there will be a time you wish you could do for her and she will not be Around :(
 
Morning everyone
I hope you all have a great day and get some of the finds you dream of
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom