What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Downtown Grants Pass, Oregon
Dutch Bros started in 1992 as a pushcart by the railroad tracks in downtown Grants Pass, Oregon. Dane and Travis Boersma left the dairy business to serve up espresso, rock their favorite music and make connections with their community.
There are 1,045 Dutch Bros Coffee locations in the United States.

dutch 2.webp



dutch 1.webp
 
Man recycling electronics.... :P
You didn't give us a chance to answer...... Captain of the floating burglar brigade.....:BangHead::tongue3::laughing7:
 
It is really hard to drive with one hand on the air horn and the other flippin' the bird ! Learn to drive F'in tourists !!!!! :laughing7:???:laughing9:
Man, you ought to see the idiot tourists & snowbirds from hell down here!! Imagine an 80 year old a$$hole from Manhattan lost & trying to find the right Disney exit. 40 mph on the interstate! 😡🤬
 
Downtown Grants Pass, Oregon
Dutch Bros started in 1992 as a pushcart by the railroad tracks in downtown Grants Pass, Oregon. Dane and Travis Boersma left the dairy business to serve up espresso, rock their favorite music and make connections with their community.
There are 1,045 Dutch Bros Coffee locations in the United States.

View attachment 2218180


View attachment 2218181
Yep, good company! I bought 10k shares 5 years ago.
 
So perhaps a new game..............

Guess the emoji language....... what am i saying......

🚮 ♻️ 📲
Until I enlarged my screen I had it figured all out.
Men's washroom-running around in circles-cause he couldn't find the door..

Then I enlarged my screen
 
Ended up with 18 loads.
Back bladed the site and the owner walked over and I said I was done.
20250724_132634.webp


I owed him another $250, and he said I could keep it if I moved a pile over to where I took the old stuff from.
Sure, no problem.

3 hrs of steady work, didn't look like much till I attempted to move the pile.
20250724_132640.webp

Lot of stuff in that little pile.
20250724_181355.webp

He came out and thanked me, asked if I wanted more $$$.
He couldn't have done it himself.
Poor guy had a concussion from falling against the wood stove, after blacking out from BP meds.
At least the pile is moved.
20250724_181436.webp

He said when ever I want to take it away in a few years. It's mine to take free.
Permissions are so important sometimes.
 
Found a whole lot of stuff today for you all to look at. Found a lot of stuff don't want to talk about the amount of trash it took to find all that.
 

Attachments

  • 20250724_190526.webp
    20250724_190526.webp
    717.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 0f4cca22-2353-4b32-a3b7-1aa080d769b3.webp
    0f4cca22-2353-4b32-a3b7-1aa080d769b3.webp
    698.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 9d66e15e-ce74-4836-8aa5-65592fd616a3.webp
    9d66e15e-ce74-4836-8aa5-65592fd616a3.webp
    702.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 0d9a1def-6a13-4747-b0aa-156c658af09c.webp
    0d9a1def-6a13-4747-b0aa-156c658af09c.webp
    701.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 142009f0-b4b7-40e9-843f-bd5c7a45c50e.webp
    142009f0-b4b7-40e9-843f-bd5c7a45c50e.webp
    889.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 3b97fea0-d059-4cbe-87f6-7d7982c6ad4e.webp
    3b97fea0-d059-4cbe-87f6-7d7982c6ad4e.webp
    991.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 9f2b0228-e7b7-47ba-b5dc-dade87303e7f.webp
    9f2b0228-e7b7-47ba-b5dc-dade87303e7f.webp
    683.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 8342c3c0-bd93-4943-b2fb-5ba1e333ab43.webp
    8342c3c0-bd93-4943-b2fb-5ba1e333ab43.webp
    723.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 2b3c76c1-2b05-49fa-9780-1cf2b6cf0f60.webp
    2b3c76c1-2b05-49fa-9780-1cf2b6cf0f60.webp
    451.6 KB · Views: 22
  • bb7ec240-c870-4fc8-adcf-46d47257cd60.webp
    bb7ec240-c870-4fc8-adcf-46d47257cd60.webp
    937.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 70e0928d-bd68-4507-ab69-6bae2f1d20b5.webp
    70e0928d-bd68-4507-ab69-6bae2f1d20b5.webp
    686.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20250724_183025.webp
    20250724_183025.webp
    242.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20250724_183013.webp
    20250724_183013.webp
    309.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 20250724_183016.webp
    20250724_183016.webp
    276.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 30a3d007-fb3c-4d77-9ed6-de56724f3f93.webp
    30a3d007-fb3c-4d77-9ed6-de56724f3f93.webp
    250.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20250724_183428.webp
    20250724_183428.webp
    289.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20250724_183509.webp
    20250724_183509.webp
    273.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20250724_184910.webp
    20250724_184910.webp
    382.1 KB · Views: 27
Found a whole lot of stuff today for you all to look at. Found a lot of stuff don't want to talk about the amount of trash it took to find all that.
Well dug on the 9K, and other recoveries.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom