What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I beat the heat and scored one nice point this morning. Looks to be a Late Archaic point called a Elora about 4500 years old
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5822.webp
    IMG_5822.webp
    172.9 KB · Views: 30
Yep, good company! I bought 10k shares 5 years ago.
I had friends that knew those guys and jumped on the stock when they could. Founders came over here to the coast a lot. (escape heat in the valley) My father in law had a chance to buy the 2 here in town but F'ed around and lost that opportunity !
 
I had a guy tell me today... Your shoes are untied ! I said ... There not my shoes.... Straight faced with my say your prayers look on my face. Half the hardware store was crackin' up !!! I put on my tennis shoes and leave them untied as I'm going back to muddy boot mode in a few minutes.
 
Drive up river 10 miles and it's 100 degrees. Thats why half of the Rogue valley drives over here to the coast, not really tourists.... we call them inland assholes !! Not all of them of course.. don't have that much time!!! :laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing9:
Oh Viking.....

Screenshot 2025-07-25 at 13-32-36 current brookings oregon temp - Google Search.webp
 
I beat the heat and scored one nice point this morning. Looks to be a Late Archaic point called a Elora about 4500 years old
That's a beauty, congrats!
 
Ziolkouskie Beach at Winchester Bay Oregon.
Commercial oyster fishing bed. Divers manually collect the oysters and they are sent up in baskets. It is called off-bottom culture. It is considered highly sustainable as it minimizes disruption to the seabed habitat. It involves growing oysters in systems where they are suspended in the water column, rather than on the ocean floor.


oysters.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom