What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

:coffee2: Good morning everyone. Still crazy hot.
Screenshot_20250725_053149_Weather Network.webp

It sucks when the forecast is for rain, and everything is still dry.
 
Found a whole lot of stuff today for you all to look at. Found a lot of stuff don't want to talk about the amount of trash it took to find all that.

Dang Man!
You should go home at least once a day. Maybe at night for a few hours every other day at least...

Awesome pile!
Congrats.
 
Found a whole lot of stuff today for you all to look at. Found a lot of stuff don't want to talk about the amount of trash it took to find all that.
You found some really nice stuff there, congrats!
 
Ended up with 18 loads.
Back bladed the site and the owner walked over and I said I was done.View attachment 2218200

I owed him another $250, and he said I could keep it if I moved a pile over to where I took the old stuff from.
Sure, no problem.

3 hrs of steady work, didn't look like much till I attempted to move the pile.
View attachment 2218198
Lot of stuff in that little pile.
View attachment 2218199
He came out and thanked me, asked if I wanted more $$$.
He couldn't have done it himself.
Poor guy had a concussion from falling against the wood stove, after blacking out from BP meds.
At least the pile is moved.
View attachment 2218201
He said when ever I want to take it away in a few years. It's mine to take free.
Permissions are so important sometimes.

Your post tired me out P.J.. That's a lot of to and fro from the seat..

Interesting calf hutches.
Someone leaned on that long gate a little bit too hard.
Farm wants new woven wire. But then new posts would have to be considered too and the while we're at it's and who's paying and no one to do the work topics arise.
Tip the hat and putt putt out the drive.
 
Around ten chigger bites.
I have not screamed yet.
I'll try some plantain leaf chewed later to put on a bite and see if itching decreases.

Ground temps above 70 F. it's time to remember chiggers. I forgot.
They do get busy in the heat of summer though as I recall too late.
And like swamp edges.

 
Dang Man!
You should go home at least once a day. Maybe at night for a few hours every other day at least...

Awesome pile!
Congrats.
I find my job to be miserable and metal detecting is my thing so once I'm off I spend it all metal detecting so I'm not thinking about that nonsense
 
Good way to change hats.
A lot of people don't cope as well.
Where there is a will there is a way. Going to try the soccer and football practice area of the local college today. Probably won't find much but worth a shot
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom