What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Coquille River Lighthouse - Bandon, Oregon.


bandon lighthouse.webp
 
View attachment 2218435
Great for chiggers bites
Local/distant grocery store has a lot of stuff but no Campho.
No Bactine.( sp.) I wasn't lookin to buy any.)
New-skin. Curit sp. Drawing salve. None of that either.

Did find something for poison ivy and bug bite itch that tamed things down.
 
Had a pretty interesting day at the beach, and no that’s not my hand🤣
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5885.webp
    IMG_5885.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5884.webp
    IMG_5884.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
Local/distant grocery store has a lot of stuff but no Campho.
No Bactine.( sp.) I wasn't lookin to buy any.)
New-skin. Curit sp. Drawing salve. None of that either.

Did find something for poison ivy and bug bite itch that tamed things down.
You no what I use? Nothin ! Ain't no chiggers round here.....
 
We must be lucky here, had to look up chiggers! Those bites look nasty
They say there is a bush with white blooms called a chigger bush. I just avoid anything with white blooms and so far it has been pretty good. I get one once in a while. I’m just glad I haven’t had any ticks this year
 
They say there is a bush with white blooms called a chigger bush. I just avoid anything with white blooms and so far it has been pretty good. I get one once in a while. I’m just glad I haven’t had any ticks this year
My best day this year 13 ticks. Usually 1 or 2 a day crawling or just settling in for the meal.
Tick checks daily is a required task.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom