What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

We went and brought Max to the doctor today.
He was his whining old self in the car. Got to the vets, had a good wait.
Every small dog snarled or growled at him.
He did the Max head tilt, not quite understanding why he wasn't liked. :laughing7:

So he get weaned off the painkillers, all the other meds are finished or stopped.
His protective shirt is off, free to do what ever he wants.
He's doing great.
 
The Avenue of the Giants is a scenic 31-mile drive through Humboldt Redwoods State Park in Northern California.


avenue of the giants.webp
 
We went and brought Max to the doctor today.
He was his whining old self in the car. Got to the vets, had a good wait.
Every small dog snarled or growled at him.
He did the Max head tilt, not quite understanding why he wasn't liked. :laughing7:

So he get weaned off the painkillers, all the other meds are finished or stopped.
His protective shirt is off, free to do what ever he wants.
He's doing great.
Way to pull through Max!
 
Around ten chigger bites.
I have not screamed yet.
I'll try some plantain leaf chewed later to put on a bite and see if itching decreases.

Ground temps above 70 F. it's time to remember chiggers. I forgot.
They do get busy in the heat of summer though as I recall too late.
And like swamp edges.


Screenshot_20250726-072429_Chrome.webp

Great for chiggers bites
 
Mornin all.

Darkish sky. Using lights still . Scattered storms but probably dodging me again.

But if I go to the Orange Power Day event at the Kubota dealer a ways a way it'll likely rain.
Is it safe for the budget to test drive different new equipment?
I'll save money by not going anyways.
Still , it would be a good time I'm sure. Nothing like seeing a nervous salesperson during a demo. If I'm the one driving.
 
Last edited:
It's amazing what one month difference in the garden can look like.
I transferred these squash plants 06/27/25
They struggled, wilted from the daily heat.
I watered and they still wilted, then I started doing the deep water method.
35 gallons at a time.
Yesterday I did 100 gallons.
Starting to see blossoms.

20250627_174005.webp
20250725_182302.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom