What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all have a great Sunday

Mornin Evan!

1755458654255.webp
 
I just got done watering the young trees yesterday. Then I wandered the berry patch and wondered why some of them were looking a but crispy. I have soaker hoses running all through there and they are on a timer so it couldn’t be lack of water.

Well, yeah it could. Turns out that the big valve you turn off in the winter has to be turned back on in the spring if you want any water to come through that timer. Hope I realized my error in time.
What's the matter with you? l.o.l..

Instead of just using a lawn roller (instead of a cultipacker) to help seed make ground contact I had to use the tractor tires to press seed better because someone (who shall remain nameless) forgot he drained the water weight out of the roller last fall.
Roller was rolling more than it was squishing.
1755458909270.webp
 
Kind of a sprinkle happening.
So I play in the shop.
Green toolbox = a sweet 80 yr old working 1/2" drive New Britain NS40 ratchet
Made In USA
View attachment 2221487

Nice !!! I would say it's geared for some right or left activity...
Twisted !
Socket sensuality !!!
A real nut buster......
 
Nice !!! I would say it's geared for some right or left activity...
Twisted !
Socket sensuality !!!
A real nut buster......
Herbrand

20250817_130225.webp


New Britain

20250817_130233.webp


Misc.

20250817_130239.webp
 
Good morning! ☕️ Another scorcher. 95 today!
We're back to more moderate temperatures finally. Lots of trees are turning and dropping leaves from the stress of these dry hot spells.
Screenshot_20250818_055239_Weather Network.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom