What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

My wife said "have a nice day" as I left this morning.
Check! :laughing7:
More here
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9761.webp
    IMG_9761.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
I must not have the eye either, as I've walked miles of creeks and never found any points, where the fields nearby always had some. :dontknow:
I’ve seen many of vids from MO where they are walking huge gravel bars and finding points. If you go looking in the future let me know and I will give you some more details
 
Mornin all.
Rain most the night.
Hopefully on the seed I put down the other day too!
That would be awesome thing if we got a rain day tomorrow.
 
IMG-20250818-WA0001.webp
IMG-20250818-WA0000.webp


My son's godfather in San Salvador Bahamas sent me pics of the overwash on the road from hurricane Erin swell !! Surf is running 20+ feet out there !! Erin is a beast.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom