What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20250817_185913.webp
20250817_185949.webp
20250817_185933.webp
 
I met a couple at the show that has permission to a creek I don’t anymore. They have been looking for artifacts in it but can’t find any 😃
I suggested I go with them and teach just cause I’m a nice guy. I explained you have to develop an eye for them like I did. I’m waiting for a reply now.
 
They have been looking for artifacts in it but can’t find any 😃
I suggested I go with them and teach just cause I’m a nice guy. I explained you have to develop an eye for them like I did.
I must not have the eye either, as I've walked miles of creeks and never found any points, where the fields nearby always had some. :dontknow:
 
I stood on the shore with my compound bow and shouted...... Whose a tourist ?

I got the "port security" called on me !! didn't have an arrow even with me (smart... been there done that.. different situation) I was laughing !

new port.webp
 
Afternoon all! Monday doesn't suck if you are retired! I have been at it for 20 years at the end of August and Mondays don't suck at all!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom