What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well went on my adventure but had a dry run. Which means I didn’t find anything worth posting. A broken base which I will save in case I find the other half and this quartz point with a huge impact fracture that shattered it. It was good and quite so wasn’t too bad.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5934.webp
    IMG_5934.webp
    205.7 KB · Views: 40
That was one fat and heavy armadillo!! I had to carry it about a distance of a football field. It was hot and on my way back I started getting chills. I came straight home and took a shower. Feeling better now and missed the heatstroke just in time.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5937.webp
    IMG_5937.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
Good morning everyone. We had a young buck come up with the does last night for a snack.

IMG_3825.webp
 
Good morning everyone :) newnan man nice bird but very tiny drum sticks LOL Just kidding . Does it talk ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom