What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all

Mornin Evan!

Wait ; what?
1755732079438.webp
 
I did some looking for a bike.... still... in the valley and couldn't find what I was after, I found a couple but the "runs well" was more like runs downhill type bull shit.!!


Screenshot 2025-08-20 at 13-50-27 current medford oregon temp - Google Search.webp
 
Pics of the famous US 199.
Yes in the right car you can flat get er done ! I know where all of the passing lanes are.... and I use them !!!!

 
Pics of the famous US 199.
Yes in the right car you can flat get er done ! I know where all of the passing lanes are.... and I use them !!!!

Very pretty country. Eureka, Ca is a weird town.
 
Gold Beach Oregon combat fishing !!!!
Very pretty country. Eureka, Ca is a weird town.
It is...... and cave junction, Selma heading inland strange also !
 
Good morning everyone.

I had to escort a butterfly out of the shed yesterday. It couldn't figure out how to get past the window.

IMG_3814.webp
 
Morning everyone !11 RobertK you sure post some great pictures :) Do you take them ?
 
RobertK you sure post some great pictures :) Do you take them ?
Yes. That particular one was taken with my phone in one hand while the butterfly sat on the other.
 
Good morning, Pirates.
69*F here in the high desert. Headed toward 94*F this afternoon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom