What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I'll be offline for a few days. Heading to Dixon, CA today for a funeral and then on to the coast to do some camping and fishing for Rockfish for a few days. Just have to hook up the Samurai behind the RV and we're off.
Take care everybody!
Have A SAFE TRIP !!!!
 
Mornin everybody, made it to Key West yesterday, awesome view this morning! Y’all have a great one!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5919.webp
    IMG_5919.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
Good morning, ya swabs!
Tripped over the threshold of the hangar door and took a header on the pavement yesterday. Face planted on the leaf blower I was carrying. My first reaction was to look around to see if anybody saw that. Only injury was a bloody nose which I proceeded to sneeze on my shirt. Thankful that it was so minor.
Had to laugh at myself.:tongue3:
 
I take a day off work and return to a bunch of drama. Idk what’s wrong with people nowadays
The drama was probably there all along, you just had to step away to notice it.
 
Just wondering outside of my head.

Of all the people you have "met" on T-net's forums, with whom would you most like to go on a detecting walk👨‍🦯?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom