What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everybody

Mornin Evan!

1755973441979.webp
 
There's gold there Steve!! And old stuff !! I found some killer old buttons at that beach !! 1800s stuff !!
Checking it daily!
 
There's gold there Steve!! And old stuff !! I found some killer old buttons at that beach !! 1800s stuff !!
Lotta tourists down here wearing their bling
 
Sounds like a conceited group.
Oh it certainly is some of that.
That's why we get along with each other.
We should praise each other more, but we really don't too much.
Optimistic group, positive outlook, no real time for the whoa'z me groups that have a half glass either outlook. 😀
 
Well it seemed like an animal type afternoon.
A young woman interrupted our dock lunch and gave us a stray dog.

20250823_145057.webp

We got it posted through another person, checked a kennel down the ways.
This jumped through the window and was like take me please.

20250823_154408.webp


It certainly was affectionate, well till the owner showed up.
I inquired if she knew the dog?
Then I said that she looked like she was ready to bite me.
Poor cat was probably right, get the arf out of here.🤣
Finally we resorted in calling the dog catcher.
She came, dog was hiding behind me looking through the legs, like save me.

Seriously if we didn't have a full house it might of happened.
Well trained little guy.

I said to the officer that the dog came off the highway as I could see the leash drag on the trail.
I said I looked over the embankment along the trail.
"You didn't hear anyone calling for help"

I almost had to get stitches in my tongue.
Seriously what a stupid question, really.

Felt like saying.

Ya there was this person laying on the rocks 75 ft down yelling help me!
I asked if they had a dog?
They said no.
So I kept looking....

Another reason why ME, Myself, and I get along so well.
The world is a tad screwed up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom