What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bridge 1.webp



bridge 2.webp
 
Good morning everyone. I know it's Saturday, but I'm still surprised nobody else is up yet. Early birds ...

IMG_3881.webp
 
Just wondering outside of my head.

Of all the people you have "met" on T-net's forums, with whom would you most like to go on a detecting walk👨‍🦯?
Me, myself, and I
 
RobertK what phone do you have ? How far away from this bird were you ? GREAT picture :)
That one actually came from my birdfeeder camera, not my phone. It's a Birdfy Pro (which have apparently gone way up in price since I got mine).
 
That one actually came from my birdfeeder camera, not my phone. It's a Birdfy Pro (which have apparently gone way up in price since I got mine).
OK I have a friend that has a bird feeder like you mention :) Thank you Robert
 
Yesterday I was going to do this or that pre city trip.
Ended up doing a emergency vet run with the Max.
He has a low battery it seems. Mentally he wants to do it, but no energy.
So I was thinking about anemia, though the blood work came back at 30.
All other vitals seem to be in line. :dontknow:

So it's another short run of Prednisone, a liquid B vitamins to simulate some energy.

Last night he wanted to have a short play, and this morning he seems a bit more alert.

Either way it weighs on the mind.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom