What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Backstrap rules !!
I made jerky a few years ago 30 pounds of it ! Last elk I got. Damn good !! Homemade teriyaki marinade, pineapple juice, soy sauce, , brown sugar... I'm sure I'm missing something, glad I have the recipe written down !and each piece sprinkled with pepper.... arms said WTF Brah !! Using a pepper grinder. I used 3 of the round dehydrators. Oh and liquid smoke !
That sounds good! My grandma makes it from elk, deer, bison, even beef sometimes. It is the best. When I visited her and was on one of my hikes a raccoon decided to tag along for a while and we shared some when I sat down for a rest. He gave it a thumbs up too. (Note: I’m against feeding wildlife but it was one strip and where I was that raccoon will never see another human.)
 
Good morning all

Mornin Evan!

1757279153130.webp
 
Got reunited with my dogs
That was fun
It always is!

Good afternoon everyone! Had a nasty thunder storm come through about an hour ago. Heavy rain, then hail, then more heavy rain which finally tapered off. Very windy, too! But I got my fence finished this morning while it was sunny and nice. No more digging post holes (this year!)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom