What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

***ARC begins to chant **** BANNER ! ! !>>>> BANNNER !!!! >>>> BANNNERRRRRR !!!!

***Ahem***... AND RUM ! ! ! ...***AHEM*** (ARC shyly looks down and around like he didnt say it)
 
Once the banner went away the traffic went way down. When there was a banner people who were not members here would still come to see all the finds on the banner....it was a major attraction that caught the attention of people who really didn't metal detect.....it was the attention getter that made this site an attraction to the general public. Now there is no banner and nothing to dazzle the average person, and make them pause and linger here. Pictures and video are the attraction that get people to stay and actually read a post. The removal of the banner has cost the sight dearly in traffic. It was one of the best things about the site and they removed it.....traffic started dropping off immediately......many of the people that left are sharing videos and stories and pictures on Instagram now instead of here. This site is slowly fading and the banner was a major attention getter for the general public. That banner caught everyone's attention and made them linger on t-net.
I didn’t even realize that the banner was gone.
 
Here’s something I saw on the Turnpike. I saw 2 cars doing this. They were taking false plates like a picture of a car plate and taping it over their own so that the camera wouldn’t know who it was going through the tolls. Idk if it works or not but I could see the fake plates flopping in the wind as they drove past me
 
Here’s something I saw on the Turnpike. I saw 2 cars doing this. They were taking false plates like a picture of a car plate and taping it over their own so that the camera wouldn’t know who it was going through the tolls. Idk if it works or not but I could see the fake plates flopping in the wind as they drove past me
People never cease to appall me ... sheesh... sounds like another lamer move by some real POS's.

How petty to steal / avoid a toll payment of .... I mean how much is it ? ? ? a couple of dollars maybe.

These are the types of people who are the problem causing scumbags of life.
Same types who throw their garbage from that same car out the window going down the road.
 
I didn’t even realize that the banner was gone.
You and me both, WTF!
But I did notice this morning I'm ahead of that half naked, bull headed, axe wielding character that loves his old blue clunker. 🤣
 
Ya know... over the past years of being a member of Tnet... i have noticed a "trend"... or "algorithm" of sorts for members ...
A member may be really "present" for a long while - varying lengths... then all of a sudden poof they aren't...
Then... they reappear after some time and start again.
Not always the case but i have noticed it.
Also... many long members that were really active at the beginning (like me for example) then "mellow out" over time... so not as present or active as once were etc.

Some have dropped off for a year or more then reappear only occasionally.
Some drop off for short periods then are active each time they re-appear then drop back off.
Some drop off permanently.... i think due to a change in lifestyle or change in attitude toward detecting in general... or health... and with some even passing.

It is the "Random" chat thread.
The crazy guy that started it is to fault for erratic visits or topics or posters.
(:laughing7:)
 
I had a good hunt yesterday
IMG_1885.webp
IMG_1887.webp
IMG_1884.webp
IMG_1882.webp
IMG_1883.webp
can anyone tell from my pics what kind of location I’m hunting?
 
Good morning all. I'm a bit late, but I made it. Seems like Monday is getting here faster every week.
 
View attachment 2224278

This is t-net....I can tell there is very little traffic because of this feature.....if i do not post, im not listed up here.....but if i post, and if I get a few likes, I see my avatar back up here. It means im getting top level reactions with only a handful of likes.....it means there is no traffic anymore....it only takes 10-15 likes to be back up in the mix of top reactions !? That means its just a handful of us keeping this site alive with our regular visits.....there are only a handful of regulars now. Most are here on rct also....we support each other here, and its a big driver of t-net....I see many of the regulars who didn't participate here....are now participating here on rct....your baby ARC is really the heart of t-net now.....bring back the banner and traffic will return.
Why did the "banner" disappear ? And who's idea was that ?
 
You and me both, WTF!
But I did notice this morning I'm ahead of that half naked, bull headed, axe wielding character that loves his old blue clunker. 🤣
dazed point laugh.gif
 
You and me both, WTF!
But I did notice this morning I'm ahead of that half naked, bull headed, axe wielding character that loves his old blue clunker. 🤣
Well according to General Motors it's Bright Teal Metallic ! I had to buy paint for the.... rusting faster then a coon cat is fluffy scenario ! :laughing7:
 
You and me both, WTF!
But I did notice this morning I'm ahead of that half naked, bull headed, axe wielding character that loves his old blue clunker. 🤣
stone-cold what.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom