What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I talked to the local gold club.... they have a lot claims throughout Oregon.... about wanting to buy a gold detector. A few of their members own the following. Gold monster 1000, Goldmaster 24K, gold bug 2, equinox 900 and a gold kruser. all the ones I was researching anyway. Ability to find small gold the main thing. I also will no longer carry my Super Blackhawk anymore prospecting as I don't want to damage it, and it's too.... damn... heavy ! (like me)
Yes I joined !

 
I didn’t even realize that the banner was gone.

You and me both, WTF!
But I did notice this morning I'm ahead of that half naked, bull headed, axe wielding character that loves his old blue clunker. 🤣

that makes 3 of us.

Why did the "banner" disappear ? And who's idea was that ?

The Banner is not gone, it's still here, it's just not shown at the top of the page as a "Banner" any longer, to find the "Banner A.K.A. Golden Thread" look at the top of the page and click on "Top Finds" and it will take you to the "Banner list".
 
Well according to General Motors it's Bright Teal Metallic ! I had to buy paint for the.... rusting faster then a coon cat is fluffy scenario ! :laughing7:
Old saying.
"Didn't outrun the rust but it'll outrun the wind"
 
It's raining here on the Oregon coast so I'm doing... Nothing !!!!
Except..........you could always...you know...
OIP-3763020825.XBiEN-Be3lJDxj0uVfMIOwHaHa.webp
 
The Banner is not gone, it's still here, it's just not shown at the top of the page as a "Banner" any longer, to find the "Banner A.K.A. Golden Thread" look at the top of the page and click on "Top Finds" and it will take you to the "Banner list".
The. Banner that was part of t-net for most of its life no longer scrolls across the top of the home page. Now instead you see nothing....no beautiful finds, no srolling banner at the top of the page that got everyone's attention......now you have to
Screenshot_20250908_191641_Samsung Internet.webp
find the banner section, and search for it. If you were a newbie to the site the first thing you noticed was the banner scrolling across the top of t-nets home page. Now the whole banner process is all bullshit....some things never even being considered, and the whole process is shrouded in secrecy and only one banner being announced every year or so. No regular picks anymore, and no one is ever certain how it actually works ? The rules were explained and they all seemed confusing, and none of the things said by the mods regarding how these banners were picked ever was practiced in reality. The last one I saw got up there after 2 days and 30 likes. The scrolling pictures of banners at the top of the home page had more people both members and guest engaged in t-net than any other feature here. Now its gone, and all the younger peeps scrolling right by to the sights that host videos, and have lots of pictures to hold the attention span !! Already from just a few likes here on Rct.....magically my name appears on the list of top reactions.....I love you guys, but dang....your the only ones putting the likes by this stream of posts, and thats kinda pathetic.....only the RCT people liking each other's posts is the reason all the Rct people get top reactions. If I dont post here first I get very few views....its only the loyalty of RCT that gets so many likes all the statistics are squed in the RCT favor.
 
By posting 3-4 posts....a d with just a handful of likes from the rct crew.....im back up in the top member reactions again.....I was not on the list before I posted these last few times. You people were the only ones to put likes down !! It means s no o e is here except the few handfuls you see on the top reactions list, or top posters list. That is not a great amount of people who are actually interacting......if this site was busy it might take hundreds of posts to get the reaction count to be included in that group.....because there are so few people left here it o ly takes a few likes to be back as a top member reaction. Its a sad state of affairs these days for t-net😑
 
Last edited:
Nice walker! Congrats!

The wheel probably isn't a hoist for big game.
Must be one of those places crazy people tie sticks on their feet and tumble downslope.

Correct
Ski lift.
Congratulations on the silvercourse you two that live in the cold north wouldn’t know what a ski resort is
Correct and of course you two guys would know you live in the cold north lol
 
Correct

Correct and of course you two guys would know you live in the cold north lol
I tried a few lift hills. It was detecting under a set of bleachers. Lots of trash, foil was the worst.
 
By posting 3-4 posts....a d with just a handful of likes from the rct crew.....im back up in the top member reactions again.....I was not on the list before I posted these last few times. You people were the only ones to put likes down !! It means s no o e is here except the few handfuls you see on the top reactions list, or top posters list. That is not a great amount of people who are actually inyeracti g......if this site was busy it might take hundreds of posts to get the reaction count to be included in that group.....because there are so few people left here it o ly takes a few likes to be back as a top member reaction. Its a sad state of affairs these days for t-net😑
Mr. ; your name is near the top of a couple peoples lists....
:laughing7:
 
Good morning all. I'm a bit late, but I made it. Seems like Monday is getting here faster every week.
Nah! You're just getting older! :laughing7:

Good afternoon everyone! I thought it was going to rain this afternoon but it just hasn't done it yet. Maybe this everning?!
 
I talked to the local gold club.... they have a lot claims throughout Oregon.... about wanting to buy a gold detector. A few of their members own the following. Gold monster 1000, Goldmaster 24K, gold bug 2, equinox 900 and a gold kruser. all the ones I was researching anyway. Ability to find small gold the main thing. I also will no longer carry my Super Blackhawk anymore prospecting as I don't want to damage it, and it's too.... damn... heavy ! (like me)
Yes I joined !

Mate the Gold monster 2000 is near release, just weeks away. Its new tech that incorporates Multi Frequency VLF super sensitive and Pulse Induction ground reading. Best of both worlds. It'll work where others fail. Im getting one for sure. Its I have been told going to be around $1700 US. Here they are burning us as per Minelabs MO and charging $3000. That aside I have seen awesome results from a tester here in OZ. Places normal VLFs give up the 2000 cruises in. Id seriously consider it if I was you. You'll leave the others in your wake.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom