What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Squatch !!

Could be!

But I still don't know. I went out there to the trees where the sound came from during the day and looked around. Nothing. No scratches, no broken branches, no disturbed dirt, no hair, nothing. And I spent half an hour listening this morning to see if it came back. Nope, just normal night sounds.

I guess it could have been a rabbit thumping, but it would have been hard in that area -- dry leaves and forest debris all over the place would have made a hard ground thump pretty much impossible, and it wasn't a leaf crunching sound -- it was a thump.

I guess I'll just have to keep listening. Might put a camera back there too.
 
Our postal system can make a person go postal.
Mailed a envelope registered with signature to Toronto on Wednesday.
3 hour drive.
Envelope was in the Toronto sorting facility 7am yesterday.
Expected delivery is END OF DAY MONDAY!
WTF!
No wonder they have zero support when they strike.
Useless bunch of overpaid whining.....

Ok I'm good now.🤣
 
Our postal system can make a person go postal.
It's just as bad here. I've had things sit in one post office for a week or two before moving. I've had things bounce back and forth in an endless loop between two post offices. And of course I've had things that leave a post office and then just vanish, never to be seen again, with no explanation whatsoever. It's crazy.
 
I stepped in a hole at sunset. It was knee deep and nudged my kneecap bone just enough to make it hurt.
Hi again mate. I lived in the gold town in the past Tarnagulla. Moonlighters, going on land at night that the farmers wont give permission and fair enough it's their land, one farmer his prize breeding bull worth $40,000 broke its leg in a left open detector hole and had to be put down. Another his couple of hundred thou farm machine broke an axel in a three foot deep detector hole. I had a A grade gold spot that I gave a magic 1/4 ounce crystaline nugget to the farmer in another place in a beautiful display case. It was dribble worthy. As thanks for letting me go there. Was more to come too. Idiots went on without permission, wrecked his fence and a couple of sheep broke their legs. I got abused and told to never come back. 🫤
I have Zero to do with other prospector's here now. Good ones I knew are gone, passed away. That'll do me.
 
Could be!

But I still don't know. I went out there to the trees where the sound came from during the day and looked around. Nothing. No scratches, no broken branches, no disturbed dirt, no hair, nothing. And I spent half an hour listening this morning to see if it came back. Nope, just normal night sounds.

I guess it could have been a rabbit thumping, but it would have been hard in that area -- dry leaves and forest debris all over the place would have made a hard ground thump pretty much impossible, and it wasn't a leaf crunching sound -- it was a thump.

I guess I'll just have to keep listening. Might put a camera back there too.

Probably nothing.

1757692174547.webp
 
Our postal system can make a person go postal.
Mailed a envelope registered with signature to Toronto on Wednesday.
3 hour drive.
Envelope was in the Toronto sorting facility 7am yesterday.
Expected delivery is END OF DAY MONDAY!
WTF!
No wonder they have zero support when they strike.
Useless bunch of overpaid whining.....

Ok I'm good now.🤣

It's just as bad here. I've had things sit in one post office for a week or two before moving. I've had things bounce back and forth in an endless loop between two post offices. And of course I've had things that leave a post office and then just vanish, never to be seen again, with no explanation whatsoever. It's crazy.
i know, right?!!!
The whole postal system went to shit when I retired!
Coincidence?
:laughing7:
 
Think I found some more black gold....its always difficult to clean up, and its rare....but ive found it here before.....first westerly wind has caused some erosion and sand movement on the Bayside.....many targets exposed!!
 
Think I found some more black gold....its always difficult to clean up, and its rare....but ive found it here before.....first westerly wind has caused some erosion and sand movement on the Bayside.....many targets exposed!!
Possible 9 or 10K
I've dug some that has been black from soil
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom