What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

motley drinkin.webp
 
Oh brother....I probably shouldn't have done this, but i bought a 23 year old Ford !! Just couldn't resist. I'll build this old beast up into my daily keys cruiser. It will stay in the islands most of the time, but will get a good rebuilding!! 2002 Ford excursion xlt 6.8 liter V-10 !! The biggest suv ever built !!
 
Oh brother....I probably shouldn't have done this, but i bought a 23 year old Ford !! Just couldn't resist. I'll build this old beast up into my daily keys cruiser. It will stay in the islands most of the time, but will get a good rebuilding!! 2002 Ford excursion xlt 6.8 liter V-10 !! The biggest suv ever built !!
It will pass everything but a gas station ! :laughing9:
Is that beast over the weight limit for the bridges down there ? :laughing7:
 
It will pass everything but a gas station ! :laughing9:
Is that beast over the weight limit for the bridges down there ? :laughing7:
44 galleon tank will probably never get topped off !!
 
The Borla exhausts are great !! I know a guy that has an excursion with a diesel engine.
I wish it was the diesel 4x4, but the v-10 was only 15 horsepower shy of the diesel. This one will be a boat towing treasure adventure vehicle!!🫡
 
Been kinda absent lately since our annual trip to the keys, relocating back to home from running the roads the last 15 years.
Haven’t had too many chances to swing lately but am sure glad to be back on the gulf coast!
Sorry we missed seeing Blak Bart in the Keys, but life takes precedence over fun sometimes.
Ready to get my “Coast” back on!
 
I wish it was the diesel 4x4, but the v-10 was only 15 horsepower shy of the diesel. This one will be a boat towing treasure adventure vehicle!!🫡
🤔.......15 horsepower....shy you say.....

" How much difference 15 horses power mr AI?"

#Here are.......15 horses. In ancient times 15 horses were considered much more powerful than no horses!"
horses-in-a-row-nicole-wolf-2049627506.webp

Cool!👍 Good buy....there's no difference....I think.
 
I spied several houses away a New Holland Honey Eater perched on the highest tree in the street. Sparrow size nectar eater. What conifer tree you guys think it is?
That's a huge yellow wattle in front.
101_1410 (1).webp
 
Oh brother....I probably shouldn't have done this, but i bought a 23 year old Ford !! Just couldn't resist. I'll build this old beast up into my daily keys cruiser. It will stay in the islands most of the time, but will get a good rebuilding!! 2002 Ford excursion xlt 6.8 liter V-10 !! The biggest suv ever built !!
Pictures?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom