What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Finally got into this big truck....im amazed at the shear size of this thing !! Not in bad shape, but lots of worn parts. Tons of dirt coming out of and off of this beast. The AC has been out for years, and this truck has been a back up driver, and loaner for years. So much dust and sand in the interior from cruising with windows down. She is a keys cruiser for sure. This is the term for old cars that are great for cruising up and down the islands, but not the 90 mph turnpike type vehicle. Some upgrades and new parts will have her highway ready in due time. Im definitely moving into this monster !!

That would be a wood hauler here.
And a good truck ; you wash from the inside out.
1758557659964.webp
 
Finally got into this big truck....im amazed at the shear size of this thing !! Not in bad shape, but lots of worn parts. Tons of dirt coming out of and off of this beast. The AC has been out for years, and this truck has been a back up driver, and loaner for years. So much dust and sand in the interior from cruising with windows down. She is a keys cruiser for sure. This is the term for old cars that are great for cruising up and down the islands, but not the 90 mph turnpike type vehicle. Some upgrades and new parts will have her highway ready in due time. Im definitely moving into this monster !!
Buddy said one time after buying an old Mercedes sled.
You have to fart in a vehicle at least 30 times, till you consider it part of you.
(I've heard 🫘 are a gas producer)
 
Buddy said one time after buying an old Mercedes sled.
You have to fart in a vehicle at least 30 times, till you consider it part of you.
(I've heard 🫘 are a gas producer)
From the looks of the drivers seat cushion, I'd say there had to be 30,000,000 farts in that truck 🤣😅😂
 
Trillium Lake – Oregon
🌲
✨
Located in the Mount Hood National Forest, Trillium Lake is a beautiful place to visit. The calm water reflects the scenery, and during summer and early fall the trail around the lake is clear of snow, making it an easy and scenic walk. Many visitors also enjoy kayaking or paddleboarding on the lake.
🌟
Highlights for Visitors:
🌲
A 2-mile loop trail around the lake, flat and family-friendly.
🏞️
Reflections across the lake with Mount Hood in the background.
🚣
Canoeing, kayaking, or paddleboarding in the calm water.
📸
Plenty of photo stops along the shoreline and boardwalks.
🪵
Forested paths add variety to the loop.


lake 1.webp



lake 2.webp



lake 3.webp



lake 4.webp



lake 5.webp
 
Good morning!☕️ The drought has finally dried up the local creek. It’s a tributary of the W Okaw River. It’s 2 miles to the river and I started walking. First time I’ve seen it dry. I was surprised it’s mostly sand with not much gravel.View attachment 2226141

I never saw a single chip of flint, let alone any arrowheads. The only thing noteworthy I found was this bottle. Unfortunately it was broken. It’s from 1890. After walking 1/2 mi I hit water and had to turn around. I’ll walk the other direction toward the prairie next time.View attachment 2226142
Your post reminds me of a guy I knew that during a bad drought him and his mate got a couple of those 4wd quad bikes and drove them up the Murrumbidgee river dried up river bed. The old bottles they got with lots exposed were drool worthy. Several Black Horse whiskey bottles and dozens of rare bottles and everything rare. They made a fortune. Saw the photos and it was nuts! These were from the old day river boats, paddle streamers days.

Murrumbidgee River Australia​

 
Those are expensive they are a ribeye with an extra long bone.
Ahh. Ok. Never seen them in other towns iv lived in. Donald is a very small town but for some reason they get meat cuts I haven't seen before. Love that little town.
 
Wallaby stew it is then!
I love kangaroo meat. My misses doesn't but it just tastes good to me, never hunted them, deer, but my older sister and her husband ran a deer farm for about 20 yrs and I got heaps to make jerky and cook. I reckon Roo is just a little step above Deer meat taste gamey wise. I did used to get roo for my dogs yrs ago and myself as well as cull them when in crazy numbers for a farmer years ago. They're in virtually plague proportion now where I am thanks to woke greenies. I refuse to drive at night now outside of our town because of them full stop.
 
Last edited:
From the looks of the drivers seat cushion, I'd say there had to be 30,000,000 farts in that truck 🤣😅😂
Yes. Agree. My AI "Fartomerter" I just patented it by the way, 🙂, and copywrited this (ha ha my last teacher that spoke go me said "you will fail at everything" I said "do I really annoy you that much? "....she said yes. I said well then I succeeded at something" She chased me out of the school throwing things at me...☹️
Where was I..... Car cushions...ahh some are very comfortable. 🥰
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom