What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

image00249.webp
 
Good morning!☕️ The drought has finally dried up the local creek. It’s a tributary of the W Okaw River. It’s 2 miles to the river and I started walking. First time I’ve seen it dry. I was surprised it’s mostly sand with not much gravel.
IMG_1078.webp


I never saw a single chip of flint, let alone any arrowheads. The only thing noteworthy I found was this bottle. Unfortunately it was broken. It’s from 1890. After walking 1/2 mi I hit water and had to turn around. I’ll walk the other direction toward the prairie next time.
IMG_1087.webp
 
Good morning!☕️ The drought has finally dried up the local creek. It’s a tributary of the W Okaw River. It’s 2 miles to the river and I started walking. First time I’ve seen it dry. I was surprised it’s mostly sand with not much gravel.View attachment 2226141

I never saw a single chip of flint, let alone any arrowheads. The only thing noteworthy I found was this bottle. Unfortunately it was broken. It’s from 1890. After walking 1/2 mi I hit water and had to turn around. I’ll walk the other direction toward the prairie next time.View attachment 2226142
That’s crazy no points
 
Finally got into this big truck....im amazed at the shear size of this thing !! Not in bad shape, but lots of worn parts. Tons of dirt coming out of and off of this beast. The AC has been out for years, and this truck has been a back up driver, and loaner for years. So much dust and sand in the interior from cruising with windows down. She is a keys cruiser for sure. This is the term for old cars that are great for cruising up and down the islands, but not the 90 mph turnpike type vehicle. Some upgrades and new parts will have her highway ready in due time. Im definitely moving into this monster !!
 
Little Crater Lake, Oregon, the small version of the famous lake to the south, is considered a geologic oddity. It is thought that the lake was created by artesian water forcing its way through the soft volcanic rock, creating a "blowhole."


View attachment 2226102


View attachment 2226103

Springs still feed this one.
 
Filigree. Laborious fastidious labor with a vital eye and steady hands.

The world was struggling for a bannock crust most the time as some artisan labored long coaxing gold blobs into eye bugging results. Didn't matter any more than rank after the ship was done taking on water though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom