What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

:coffee2: Top of the morning everyone.
20250916_183010~2.webp
 
Good morning all. Thunder outside right now. Maybe we'll get some more rain. Still in bad need of some, despite getting a bit last week.
 
Ahh, difficulty opening the door. Yep, get it. Wd 40 is good. Spray let sit for several hrs.
I use a product from Boeing....its called T-9. Great lubricant and protection from corrosion!!
 
Good morning everyone :) Hope everyone has a GREAT SAY !!!
 
Good morning!☕️ Bart your countertop looks fantastic!🤩
Thank you....its getting close to done now....its been difficult working these slabs because of there size and weight !! I've already had many drinks at this bar. I had my first rum and coke at this bar back in 2018 when I first cut the slabs !!
 
Thank you....its getting close to done now....its been difficult working these slabs because of there size and weight !! I've already had many drinks at this bar. I had my first rum and coke at this bar back in 2018 when I first cut the slabs !!
Beautiful looking wood Bart, well done.

Maybe (don't get me wrong here) do you think the job would of gone a bit faster if you had not had not so many rum and cokes?
7 yrs just saying :dontknow::laughing7:
 
Now yer gettin cryptic like others.
Yes I like frogs. Are illegal to use as bait here now. Ate one once, oooops wrong frog and I tripped, full on trip, for a week, crazy stuff.
Where was I.......
Carry on. 👍
I went to see a rock band in the 80s
We went in a van. Last thing I remember was getting in. Idk if we even made it or not and the next day I woke up in my bed 🧐
 
Beautiful looking wood Bart, well done.

Maybe (don't get me wrong here) do you think the job would of gone a bit faster if you had not had not so many rum and cokes?
7 yrs just saying :dontknow::laughing7:
No....I think it would have gone faster if my partner wasn't such a slow poke !! One of those guys who gets up 3 hours before work and is always late !! So frustrating with this guy !! We got this job back in May. I was in the Bahamas hunting shipwrecks for the treasure team the whole month of june....so 3 months for something that really should be 3 weeks !!
 
Either way we are getting a ton of cash for this, and going to quote the next one....an "L" shaped bar with floating live edge shelves behind it !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom