What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

No....I think it would have gone faster if my partner wasn't such a slow poke !! One of those guys who gets up 3 hours before work and is always late !! So frustrating with this guy !! We got this job back in May. I was in the Bahamas hunting shipwrecks for the treasure team the whole month of june....so 3 months for something that really should be 3 weeks !!
Oh stop ✋️ talking about my habits. 🤣
I'm a 3 hr kind of a guy.
But I roll in on time.

That's why I love hiring me, and myself, because I know those guys. A team effort 👌 💪
 
I had to pull back from my offshore spot....its got gold, but is 2 miles offshore....the gold is there !! So are the sharks !! I scared myself badly all alone out there except for the 12 foot hammer head.....massive motherfu..er scared the shizbot out of me in 5 feet of water....after that code brown a manatee snuck up behind me and gave me my final heart attack for that spot....to risky by myself !!
 
I feel the ocean calling....my friend got multiple golds yesterday....I think 6 golds !!
Best of luck on the playtime.
Every gram is worth a good amount now.

Screenshot_20250922_194620_Samsung Internet.webp
 
I had to pull back from my offshore spot....its got gold, but is 2 miles offshore....the gold is there !! So are the sharks !! I scared myself badly all alone out there except for the 12 foot hammer head.....massive motherfu..er scared the shizbot out of me in 5 feet of water....after that code brown a manatee snuck up behind me and gave me my final heart attack for that spot....to risky by myself !!

Well then ; don't the towel line look better this morning...
(Shudder offshore.)
 
Well then ; don't the towel line look better this morning...
(Shudder offshore.)
YUP!! ill go to the next one....its only a mile offshore, and always has some other people there....at least I can scream when im in trouble, and they might be able to help me ??🤔
 
You must be back home now
Had a good trip I hope
Yes, it was a good trip. Lots of wild land up there. We cruised up bays filled with glaciers and whales. Sea Lions and seals everywhere. Salmon running in all the creeks and rivers. There were bears in towns eating salmon right out of the creeks. No one paid them too much mind. They are getting fat for the long winter. It's a little too gloomy and rainy for my taste but evenings in the whiskey bar on the ship was a bright spot!
 

Here's Chris kyttles channel....ARC, you would enjoy his videos...he gets some Spanish coins also....he has found Spanish on the west coast !! Not an easy feat !!
 
Thank you....its getting close to done now....its been difficult working these slabs because of there size and weight !! I've already had many drinks at this bar. I had my first rum and coke at this bar back in 2018 when I first cut the slabs !!
That looks awesome Bart!

Here's Chris kyttles channel....ARC, you would enjoy his videos...he gets some Spanish coins also....he has found Spanish on the west coast !! Not an easy feat !!
He and Shaun are the only one's I watch. Both do very good videos!
 
Going to brave the wild waters of the river today. Normally after the rafting season is over they cut the flow back to 150-180 cubic feet/second, but for some reason it's still flowing at around 300. I tried hunting it earlier in the summer but the current was too much to deal with.
I just can't wait any longer, it's going to start getting too cold soon, so in I go!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom