What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all

Mornin Evan!

1758653736165.webp
 
I love kangaroo meat. My misses doesn't but it just tastes good to me, never hunted them, deer, but my older sister and her husband ran a deer farm for about 20 yrs and I got heaps to make jerky and cook. I reckon Roo is just a little step above Deer meat taste gamey wise. I did used to get roo for my dogs yrs ago and myself as well as cull them when in crazy numbers for a farmer years ago. They're in virtually plague proportion now where I am thanks to woke greenies. I refuse to drive at night now outside of our town because of them full stop.
Does it taste like chicken ?
 
We finally got a good rain, still drizzling.
Will ask buddy what his dusty rain meter reads later.
Canadian rain... Sounds like a song !!
 
More coffee before I ....well... do anything !! I told the boss... let me tell you something about YOU.... that you don't know !! I told him, you are fat... very braggadocious.... you think you are a funny F'er.... My wife asked me, what are you doing talking to yourself in the mirror ? I said babe, boss needs an attitude adjustment ! She said... do I need to say the words ? I said no Grandma.... And that's when I woke up on the floor!!
Ohh I think I'm going to enjoy the nut house !!!!

laughing11.gif
laughing11.gif
laughing11.gif
 
Last edited:
Here's a curiosity I dug about 9 inches down. Not sure what happened to it but some sort of thick heavy coin. Quarter next to it to show it's size and thickness. Probably foreign junk but I probably will use electrolysis on it to see if any detail comes out.
 

Attachments

  • 20250923_130907.webp
    20250923_130907.webp
    500.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20250923_130926.webp
    20250923_130926.webp
    775.3 KB · Views: 29
Finds today, lots of crap
 

Attachments

  • 20250923_135157.webp
    20250923_135157.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • 20250923_135206.webp
    20250923_135206.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 20250923_135211.webp
    20250923_135211.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • 20250923_135215.webp
    20250923_135215.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • 20250923_135217.webp
    20250923_135217.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • 20250923_135255.webp
    20250923_135255.webp
    354.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20250923_135247.webp
    20250923_135247.webp
    334.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20250923_135300.webp
    20250923_135300.webp
    346.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20250923_135311.webp
    20250923_135311.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • 20250923_135307.webp
    20250923_135307.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
Its a winner for sure...you got one hell of a haul on the jewelry 👌
I had to put in a ton of work and for my effort lately return hasn't been great. That haul was about 6hrs straight digging everything at a park I've hit hard. A whole lot of trash dug. Gold is avoiding me lately but I'm sure I'll have my day one of these times.
 
Best I was able to do today. Silver band on it for sure. Not sure if the mount is silver or not. No idea what the stone is.
 

Attachments

  • mir_20250923_142207.webp
    mir_20250923_142207.webp
    113.4 KB · Views: 23
  • mir_20250923_142044.webp
    mir_20250923_142044.webp
    138.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20250923_143344.webp
    20250923_143344.webp
    382.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20250923_143349.webp
    20250923_143349.webp
    490.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20250923_143419.webp
    20250923_143419.webp
    783.2 KB · Views: 23
20250923_175330.webp

I got an oura ring, 50 spot, diamond and 14k, and a gold earring. Got a thin silver chain and 2 ancient ships spikes in bronze or brass. All sorts of stuff I have to go thru !! It was a nice swim !!

Forgot the fake cartier !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom