What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Took a trip to Alabama today with the wife. Looking for retirement places. Not sure just where we might end up but possibly back to Florida but below Tampa. I found out today that Alabama drivers are worse than Georgia which was hard to believe but true 😃
 
No such luck in the river today, but it was nice to be there!
More here

IMG_0140.webp
 
Canadian rain... Sounds like a song !!
Falls slower, you got time to dodge the drops. Or so my ask AI anything site tells me. Its in the Beta stage and needs a few tweaks though so there is a possibility that info is entirely bogus!
I asked it yesterday "Hey ask AI, how long will I live for?"
It replied "I thought you were already dead!"
I think I detected a hint of sarcasm in its reply 🤔
 
View attachment 2226281
I got an oura ring, 50 spot, diamond and 14k, and a gold earring. Got a thin silver chain and 2 ancient ships spikes in bronze or brass. All sorts of stuff I have to go thru !! It was a nice swim !!

Forgot the fake cartier !
Bank notes in spectacular condition for being found underwater! 👍
 
Shoulda taken a rod with you. Looks very fishy there 👍
It is a trophy trout area. Barbless hooks and imitation baits only (hmmm, notice the barbs on the lure I found? :icon_scratch:).
I see some very large trout in there regularly, but, I refuse to give the communist state of CA a dime for a fishing license.
 
It is a trophy trout area. Barbless hooks and imitation baits only (hmmm, notice the barbs on the lure I found? :icon_scratch:).
I see some very large trout in there regularly, but, I refuse to give the communist state of CA a dime for a fishing license.
California!? Everything there is carcinogenic anyway so I wouldn't eat one if I caught one there.
 
People....
DO NOT buy ANYTHING online that is not marked and properly made.
do not assume that they know how to properly test an item.

Testing properly requires a certain skill and reading ability and is often misidentified if not correctly done.
 
A picture of mine I came across.
This was a huge locust plague where we lived in 2010 thereabouts.
People were stupid and wouldn't slow down getting their radiators filled with splattered giant locust's and the entire front of their cars covered. I just slowed to 60kph and they bounce off no splatter. My car would be nice n clean after going through them
locusts.webp
 
Good morning all. Finally got a nice rain yesterday. Slow and steady most of the day, about an inch and a half total.

At one point we had a fledgeling Bluebird out in the back yard. The poor little guy was wet and cold and couldn't fly very well. We didn't want the dogs getting ahold of it, so I went out and offered to help iit. I put my hand down, and it jumped right up on it. But then of course it jumped right back off and squawked at me a moment later. I tried again, and took it to a sheltered spot under the trees where it could dry out a bit and its mama could find it. Here he is all wet. Kinda has that "angry birds" look about him.

IMG_4181.webp
 
Good morning all. Finally got a nice rain yesterday. Slow and steady most of the day, about an inch and a half total.

At one point we had a fledgeling Bluebird out in the back yard. The poor little guy was wet and cold and couldn't fly very well. We didn't want the dogs getting ahold of it, so I went out and offered to help iit. I put my hand down, and it jumped right up on it. But then of course it jumped right back off and squawked at me a moment later. I tried again, and took it to a sheltered spot under the trees where it could dry out a bit and its mama could find it. Here he is all wet. Kinda has that "angry birds" look about him.

View attachment 2226348
Going to rain here tomorrow I have to mow tonight
 
Pepper.....
Arrrrg....
Um.... i would wager that is not 14k'
People....
DO NOT buy ANYTHING online that is not marked and properly made.
do not assume that they know how to properly test an item.

Testing properly requires a certain skill and reading ability and is often misidentified if not correctly done.
I spoke to the auction house yesterday and got the clarification of appraised value.
This sale was in partnership with the actual company. (Their team vetted everything)
So they stand behind the articles listed.
When buying PMs the scale and testing kit is in the pocket.
Not my first rodeo either.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom