What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I spoke to the auction house yesterday and got the clarification of appraised value.
This sale was in partnership with the actual company. (Their team vetted everything)
So they stand behind the articles listed.
When buying PMs the scale and testing kit is in the pocket.
Not my first rodeo either.
Make sure you scratch REAL hard then drop 14 on it.
 
Make sure you scratch REAL hard then drop 14 on it.
A jewelers file isn't out of the question either.

Been buying from this auction company for over a decade.
If there's an issue, meaning the item hasn't been represented correctly, I get compensated, or have the option of leaving it for full refund.
 
The creek below the house can be tame or deadly. Spring runoff we can hear the water inside the house.
The 2 photos were just 2 months May/March apart.
20190515_115137.webp
20210321_135531.webp

The claim is this was a route for 10,000 years. One kettle point, nothing else not even a chip.
 
The creek below the house can be tame or deadly. Spring runoff we can hear the water inside the house.
The 2 photos were just 2 months May/March apart.View attachment 2226374View attachment 2226375
The claim is this was a route for 10,000 years. One kettle point, nothing else not even a chip.
Yes lots of rocks and with that kind of flow it would most likely shatter the chert on tumble
 
A picture of mine I came across.
This was a huge locust plague where we lived in 2010 thereabouts.
People were stupid and wouldn't slow down getting their radiators filled with splattered giant locust's and the entire front of their cars covered. I just slowed to 60kph and they bounce off no splatter. My car would be nice n clean after going through them
View attachment 2226347
Flame thrower or 3 ?
 
Good morning random treasure hunters, chaters.......not sure if that's a word... and floating burglars !!
A special shout out to RC. I see you made a new friend in the politics forum.:BangHead::laughing7:
I think you are a great guy even though I have never met you... if I did I'm positive my assumption would be verified. :headbang::headbang:
 
Good morning random treasure hunters, chaters.......not sure if that's a word... and floating burglars !!
A special shout out to RC. I see you made a new friend in the politics forum.:BangHead::laughing7:
I think you are a great guy even though I have never met you... if I did I'm positive my assumption would be verified. :headbang::headbang:

Well heck , such a nice comment ; I might let you win if we arm wrestle...
:skullflag:
 
Leaves are dropping here so I can’t have a look until the next good rain we get. Hopefully starting tomorrow if we get enough rain to wash them leaves away
The trees are starting to show their true colors.

20250924_130841.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom