What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all.

We had that young buck in the yard again last night, and a slightly older one hanging back in the trees. Sorry for the grainy telephoto.

IMG_4334.webp


As for the does, we haven't seen Notch, the friendliest one, in quite a while, so we think she may be gone. But others have stepped in. Here's one of the newcomers, we named her "the Priest" (though I guess Priestess would be more appropriate). She has one of her two fawns with her.

IMG_4325.webp
 
Good morning all.

We had that young buck in the yard again last night, and a slightly older one hanging back in the trees. Sorry for the grainy telephoto.

View attachment 2231525

As for the does, we haven't seen Notch, the friendliest one, in quite a while, so we think she may be gone. But others have stepped in. Here's one of the newcomers, we named her "the Priest" (though I guess Priestess would be more appropriate). She has one of her two fawns with her.

View attachment 2231526
I don’t eat deer meat but with the prices of fresh meat this year I can understand why people hunt them.
 
I’m off today and doing the happy dance 🕺
It was so busy yesterday like people thought a snow storm was coming or something. We have someone on vacation and another called out sick. I feel asleep last night early due to being wiped out from exhaustion.
 
I was holding my Granddaughter and she pushed away from me.... and I got a laugh and a smile !! Very strong for 9 weeks old. Of course I'm singing and making all kind of goofy noises. :laughing7: :laughing7: they make "onsies" with bamboo, soft beyond belief.
 
Alnico 5 magnets. I have a guitar that needs them ! It's been waiting a few years... Tonerider reviews are excellent and they are half price compared to the big boys...Seymour Duncan, Dimarzio and EMG.

 
Good morning ladies and germs !!! :headbang: A Thursday song.... not sure WTF is going on with these guys...and their song...


Im sure the video idea was great when they were wasted!
 
I was holding my Granddaughter and she pushed away from me.... and I got a laugh and a smile !! Very strong for 9 weeks old. Of course I'm singing and making all kind of goofy noises. :laughing7: :laughing7: they make "onsies" with bamboo, soft beyond belief.
You wear a onesie!
Im trying to imagine an 8 foot dude in a Ducky pattern onesie but it keeps switching to a Sasquatch in long johns in my mind for some reason.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom